Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jesper Kyd

Person » credited in 33 games

Danish-born composer Jesper Kyd has created some of the most memorable, cinematic scores in interactive entertainment. His ability to constantly create new sounds for his work is a trademark of his craft.

The best video game composer there is

Baljot187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Baljot187

I would say Jeremy Soule is his closest competition, but this man is leagues ahead of everyone else. I love the way he fuses several types of music into his own kind of subgenre of game music. Hitman: Blood Money and Freedom Fighters are my two favorite game soundtracks ever.

SaucySala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SaucySala

Jesper is the man. I personally like some more of the fantastical scores like Russell Shaw and the Rare guy that did Viva Pinata. But Blood Money is really awesome.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Demilich

Koh Ohtani or Harry Gregson-Williams IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.