Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jetpack Cat

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Jetpack Cat is a game about a cat with a jetpack.

JPC Hurt and Heal

jayesthar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jayesthar

I noticed this board didn't have one of these yet, I can't imagine why.

Rules:
    1) Each character starts out with 5 points. When that reaches 0 they are dead and can't come back, ever, unless they reanimate as zombies which will be determined by negative numbers.

2) You may vote once a day on odd numbered days, twice a day on even numbered days as long as there are five posters ahead of you. The rules change after labor day, in which case your vote will be held and later matched against existing votes in a death match that determines if the total number of tallies is a multiple of 3. If they are not 8% of the score of the winning character will be removed and given to the new vote until the variable reaches 13. The equation looks something like this:
    (b) \left ( \frac{1 + i}{1 - i} \right )^2 + \frac{1}{x + iy} = 1 + i

3) If you break any of these rules please report immediately to the police and inform them you are a mass murderer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jetpack Cat - 5
    Walrus - 5
    Bucket - 5
    Cheezburger - 5
    Trashcan Dog - 5
    Sonic the hedgehog - 5
    Grenades - 5
    Naruto - 5
    Linkin Park - 5

Embodiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Embodiment

I vote for Nader.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vaxadrin

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, jayesthar, I would like this forum to stay on-topic with real discussion about the game.

jayesthar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jayesthar

Sorry, I'm just so excited for the well fleshed out characters and story, it's really an inspiration. I'm currently starting an original fanfic that stars Jetpack Cat and the grenade pooping dog. I don't know if anyone else got it, because I'm perceptive to these things, but it definitely seems like there's a love scenario there and that they are the games one true pairing.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vaxadrin

Hopefully there will be a fanfic section implemented to Giant Bomb in the future.  Until then, I recommend making a new thread on the PS3 boards every time you have a new chapter to the story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.