Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Joy Mech Fight

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 21, 1993

A Japanese-exclusive robot-themed fighting game by Nintendo for the Famicom. To bypass the aging platform's graphical limitations, each robot is shown as a series of floating limbs.

Should Joy Mecha Fight be ranked by science?

BobaTrainwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BobaTrainwreck

Nintendo just added Joy Mecha Fight to the Family Computer (Famicom) Nintendo Switch Online app. I was only vaguely aware of it from Sukapon being in Smash Bros, but I fired it up this morning and it seems fun. I think it would rank higher than at least Fight Club.

If you weren’t aware, you can download the Famicom app by creating a separate Japanese Nintendo account for your Switch. You then use that profile to launch the Japanese eShop, where you can then find the Famicom app and download it. You then need to be a member of Nintendo Switch Online using your primary account on your Switch, and launch the Famicom app from that account (not your Japanese account). Of course, if your primary account on Switch is a Japanese-based account, then I apologize for all that blabbering above. At least you can do the inverse of what I just said to get the Nintendo Entertainment System app.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.