Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 26, 2002

Jet Set Radio Future is set in a futuristic Tokyo. The follows a gang of J-pop inspired skaters and their efforts to fight an oppressive regime with music, urban mischief and spray-paint while beating off rival gangs.

Can't tag a certain area

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By drac96

I've had Jet Set Radio Future for years, but I finally decided it was time to beat the game. Now that I've done that, I've been trying to unlock everything. Early on in this pursuit I have run into a problem.

It's only possible for me to tag 98% of the Shibuya District. There is an XL tag on top of one of the platforms that the game will not let me spray. I can't lock on and wildly spraying doesn't do anything. I wouldn't care, except for the fact that this makes it impossible to complete the Jet Graffiti challenge.

Here are two pictures to show were exactly on the map I'm taking about. I took them before I tagged everything else hoping that the problem would go away.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I'm going to assume that it's been a long time since anyone has played this game. Regardless, I'm wondering if anyone knows what's going on. Am I screwed?

Skwire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skwire

You need to grind on the wall.

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By drac96

@Skwire: Yeah, that worked. I feel really stupid now. Thanks for helping me out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.