Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jurassic Park

Franchise »

Games based on the film of the same name.

New Jurassic Park game in development

CivilWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CivilWar

Someone on another forum I go to, Playfire, which actually sucks now and is dysfunctional posted about this earlier today. It looks pretty good and not like "Call of Duty" like most games do, even non-FPS games. Unfortunately it's a PC exclusive though, here's the new trailer. What do you think will it be any good?

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Gizmo

Obviously, it could be great, but TellTale did a terrible job with Back To The Future, so I am not confident at all.

Bobdaman18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Bobdaman18

I am a huge fan of jurassic park stuff and i was really excited for this game but that trailer didn't look very good...maybe i just need to wake up more.
    Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Th3_James

Oh man, the bass. The vibrations from my subwoofer made my special edition of fallout 3 fall off my shelf. O_O freaked me out, I thought there was dinosaurs up in a bitch.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By awesomeusername

Well, it sucks balls that it's only for PC but I saw how Back to the Future looked and it doesn't look interesting. At all. Hopefully they make The Walking Undead awesome.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By flaminghobo

I thought that Back to the Future was great. I do hope that Telltale break the mould slightly with their style of adventure gameplay. I don't see how it would really work for a Jurassic Park game, considering that you'd spend a lot of time in intense chases running from dinosaurs etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.