Juri Han is one of two all-new characters that was added to the pantheon of Street Fighter characters in Super Street Fighter IV. She is a Korean Taekwondo fighter with quick, powerful kick attacks. She is a very provocative fighter, often taunting her opponent and making fun of it. Juri is also an agent of S.I.N., the organization headed by Seth, and has an artificial left eye that enhances her abilities.
At a young age, Juri's parents were killed by shadaloo agents. The agents also caused Juri to lose her left eye. In Super Street Fighter IV, Juri is looking to take down Seth and claim S.I.N as her own company.
Kasatushi - A counter move. The effect varies depending on the strength of the button pressed by the player. Light Punch makes her dash backwards. Medium Punch makes her dash forward, often through the opponent. The Hard version makes her jump straight up. (QCB P)
Senpusha - Juri's fireball move is unique in the fact that the player can hold the kick button to keep the fireball stored and unleash it at a later time. The strength of the button used will change what direction the fireball goes in: Light kick runs along the ground, medium kick goes slightly upwards and hard kick goes sharply upwards. EX version does more damage. (QCF K)
Fuhajin - Juri does a spinning kick move. The strength of the kick changes how many startup/active/recovery frames Juri will have after the Fuhajin. Light is quickest, hard is slowest. EX version has faster startup but does damage similiar to hard kick. (QCB K)
Shikusen/2nd Impact/3rd Strike - Juri performs a dive kick. If the kick button is pressed again after the first kick connects, Juri will kick again, and again if the player presses once more. EX version does all kicks no matter how many or few times the button is pressed. (In air QCB K)
Other Notable Moves
Jumping Medium Punch - Juri dives forward and extends her arm. If it connects with an airborne opponent, the opponent is put in a juggle state, allowing Juri to follow up with a deadly combo. If it connects on an opponent on the ground, Juri may follow up with a Shikusen.
Forward Medium Kick - Hits on opponents blocking low, leaving them open to a combo.
Crouching Medium Kick - Juri extends her leg very far and very low along the ground, making it an excellent option for poking opponents.
Crouching Hard Punch - Juri extends her leg upwards, making this a very good anti-air attack.
Ultra 1. Feng Shui Engine - Makes Juri able to chain and cancel moves she otherwise couldn't, allowing for insane combos. (2xQCF PPP)
Ultra 2. Kaisen Dankairaku - Juri spins upwards, taking the opponent with her before kicking the opponent down, catching it again, taunting it and then slamming it into the ground. (2xQCF KKK)
Generally speaking, the Feng Shui Engine is a better choice because of the mind games that Juri can play with it, but the Kaisen Dankairaku can be comboed into quite easily for some guranteed damage. They are both very solid Ultras.
- Vs.Fei-Long: Do you really need to scream so loud? Ugh... Like nails on a chalkboard.
- Vs.Guy: How boring! You give ninjas a bad name!
- Vs.Rose: Didn't see this future, did ya? How about your death? Know when your number's up?
- Vs.Abel: I'd love to see the look on your face when you get to the bottom of it all.
- Vs.C.Viper: I'll take those devices off your hands. They're no use to you now anyway.
- Vs.Dudley: Where's the fun in fighting a gentleman that follow the rules?
- Vs.Guile: Show your face here again and you'll be in for more than a beating.
- Vs.Makoto: What a heartwarming story. Too bad you'll never go home now.
- Vs.Ryu: I enjoy taking on fighters like you. You actually put up a fight.
- Vs.Ken: I didn't think you'd be so tough. I almost had fun there for a while.
- Vs.Seth: Aha ha ha ha! Dead already? For real? How lame.
- Vs.Zangief: Lighten up! You take youself too seriously.
- Vs.Balrog: I'd rather fight a real buffalo. At least then I could get meat out of it.
- Vs.Hakan: Ugh... Could you be any more annoying?
- Vs.Cammy: Persistent little wench, aren't you? I enjoy watching you squirm everytime.
- Vs.E.Honda: You need to brush up on your technique. I've never been so bored in my life.
- Vs.Chun-Li: I enjoyed hearing you scream. I'm looking forward to hearing it again.
- Vs.Dhalsim: Is that really all you're capable of? I was hoping for more.
- Vs.Blanka: I like to think I fight like a beast as well, but you're too wild for my taste.
- Vs.Dan: Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? 'Cuz I'm not laughing!
- Vs.Dee Jay: Maybe if you stopped dancing like an idiot you'd get a shot or two in!
- Vs.El Fuerte: Cooking? Not thanks chump. I don't want to eat anything you've touched!
- Vs.Gen: Time to get back to the old folks home gramps. Here, let me help you up.
- Vs.Gouken: I'd heard you were pretty tough, but you're just an old fart past his prime.
- Vs.Ibuki: Whipping schoolgirls isn't my idea of fun sister.
- Vs.T.Hawk: If you like the earth so much, go take a dirt nap!
- Vs.Sakura: I'm not here to tussle with weak little schoolgirls. I prefer a challenge.
- Vs.Rufus: What would it take to shut up that fat mouth of yours?
- Vs.M.Bison: Done already? Why do I let myself get distracted by such weaklings?
- Vs.Cody: I'll give you something to brood about, you emo loser.
- Vs.Sagat: You know what they say. The bigger they are the harder they fall, right?
- Vs.Vega: Do you enjoy using those claws? I prefer the direct approach.
- Vs.Akuma: Ha ha ha! ou sure know how to show a girl a good time! That was a blast!
- Vs.Adon: You call yourself a king? The king of losers, maybe.