Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Just cause 2 - A beautiful world or not

German680

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By German680

Just cause 2 is it a beautiful world or isnt it, I have two videos here displaying the most beautiful parts of Just cause 2. It is up too you too decide weather it is or inst please comment on why or why not.

I will go as fare as saying that it is the best open world game out atm, Waiting too see what red dead redemption will be like, But Just cause 2 is fare superior too GTA IV or any previous GTA games.

What do you guys think on the subject.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sanryd

Really? Are you the same guy who keeps posting these? Are you just making multiple accounts? I think you even have the same avatar... RULES.

German680

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By German680
    @tdk08 said:

" Really? Are you the same guy who keeps posting these? Are you just making multiple accounts? I think you even have the same avatar... RULES. "

No this is my only account and yes a few days ago i did post a video about just cause 2.

If you consider me trying too start a conversation up about the game graphics and having some comparisons, spam, then close the thread.

Im not trying too be a forum whore just interested in what others think of the game.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zeforgotten
    @tdk08 said:
    " Really? Are you the same guy who keeps posting these? Are you just making multiple accounts? I think you even have the same avatar... RULES. "
    Everyone who picks PC as their favorite thingy when they make an account get's that avatar. So it's not so weird
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sanryd
    @ZeForgotten said:
    " @tdk08 said:
    Everyone who picks PC as their favorite thingy when they make an account get's that avatar. So it's not so weird "
    Wow, really? I guess you do learn somethin' new every day.
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sanryd
    @German680 said:
    " @tdk08 said:

No this is my only account and yes a few days ago i did post a video about just cause 2.

If you consider me trying too start a conversation up about the game graphics and having some comparisons, spam, then close the thread.

Im not trying too be a forum whore just interested in what others think of the game.

, "
    Wow, did you even click the link?
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @tdk08 said:
    First of all, chill out.  

Secondly, get your head out of your ass and stop talking about fucking youtube spam everytime somebody has a video in their post. He actually does have discussion values and he is discussing open world games... 
    God sometimes you're like fucking tools.
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sanryd
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:

" @tdk08 said:

First of all, chill out.   Secondly, get your head out of your ass and stop talking about fucking youtube spam everytime somebody has a video in their post. He actually does have discussion values and he is discussing open world games... God sometimes you're like fucking tools. "
    Uhhh, no. Here, let me help you out:  

How do I know if the youtube video I want to make a topic about will be considered spam or not? 
    • It really depends on two things - the content of the video, and the quality of the written commentary you intend to post with it.
    • Any and all content you post, upload or create on the site must always be within our rules and guidelines. These can be found within the Site Rules & FAQs topic.
    • Usually one or two well written and decent sized paragraphs to go along with the video should be enough for it to not be considered spam. If you feel you cannot write that reasonable and adequate amount of original commentary on the video to inspire discussion value in your topic, then chances are you shouldn't make the topic. 

^ Right from the link I posted earlier ^ 
    (Try reading it before making yourself look like an ass next time)
    German680

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By German680
    @tdk08 said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:

" @tdk08 said:

First of all, chill out.   Secondly, get your head out of your ass and stop talking about fucking youtube spam everytime somebody has a video in their post. He actually does have discussion values and he is discussing open world games... God sometimes you're like fucking tools. "

How do I know if the youtube video I want to make a topic about will be considered spam or not? 
    • It really depends on two things - the content of the video, and the quality of the written commentary you intend to post with it.
    • Any and all content you post, upload or create on the site must always be within our rules and guidelines. These can be found within the Site Rules & FAQs topic.
    • Usually one or two well written and decent sized paragraphs to go along with the video should be enough for it to not be considered spam. If you feel you cannot write that reasonable and adequate amount of original commentary on the video to inspire discussion value in your topic, then chances are you shouldn't make the topic. 

^ Right from the link I posted earlier ^ (Try reading it before making yourself look like an ass next time) "

Really is there a need for this, As it sead if you think its spam ignore it report it and if the mods consider it spam it will be closed.

Now back too Just cause 2 would be good =D

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @tdk08 said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:

" @tdk08 said:

How do I know if the youtube video I want to make a topic about will be considered spam or not?  ....................................................................... 
     ................................................................................... "

my answer : 

@Ahmad_Metallic said:
    "  get your head out of your ass  "
    Avatar image for organicalistic_
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Organicalistic_
    @tdk08:@Ahmad_Metallic:@German680:@ZeForgotten: 
    Holy Shit have you guy watched this in 1080p fullscreen the plane movements make you dizzy if you stare at it for too long, i fukin threw up... shit that is my second time this week, it is beautiful though.
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Organicalistic_
    @tdk08: stop with all the hatin' man, it is beautiful, just chill out duder.
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By MikkaQ

Yeah I've seen threads about less, so chill. 

The world is this game is effing gorgeous, I'm stunned just flying around and skydiving into sexy vistas and whatnot. But like most open world games, when you get up close to stuff.. not that great.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorEss

Panau is definitely the star of Just Cause 2.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By xMP44x

Personally, I think that this is a decent enough thread to warrant discussion. After all, we're comparing different open world games, and he's simply brought some videos to the discussion. Personally I think it's all good. Though that guy who spent the time arguing evidently does not think along the same lines for whatever reason. Eh.... whatever. Personally, I agree with @ProfessorEss (no idea if this will send him a PM letting him know or not), that the real star of the game is Panau. The rest of the game is really filler, and a reason to speed around exploring. Liberty City had much more substance to it, but Panau is massive, as well as beautiful. I love finding new places and vehicles around the game world.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @German680: Amazingly relaxing and beautiful videos, my man. And i agree, that game is perfect and Panau is Paradise.  Didnt know there were Bridge Limbos and that low flying thing. Should try em out sometime.. I dont fly much.

@XII_Sniper said:
    " skydiving into sexy vistas  "
    They sure are sexy. 

@XII_Sniper said:
    " But like most open world games, when you get up close to stuff.. not that great. "
    I think even when i get up close to the street and the bases, its still great and beautiful and exciting. The only thing sucky about being on the ground is how the army FUCKS ME UP before i get to raise my arm and grapple the fuck out of there. Im playing on Normal difficulty and dude, within 6 seconds of getting shot at i'm almost dead.. Im quite quick with the grapple hook and i shoot great and know how to improvise and use the environment around me, STILL, their shots are like the devil. suuuuuch a drag.
    RankRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By RankRabbit

Oh yeah, the massive ass world is cool and all in the game but a lot of times I quit playing because I don't want to make the trip to the other side of the map for some mission, especially without a jet.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @xMP44x said:
    Personally, I agree with @ProfessorEss (no idea if this will send him a PM letting him know or not), that the real star of the game is Panau.
    Didn't send me a PM, but I'm pretty good at stalking around these forums.
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sanryd
    @organicalistic_: @Ahmad_Metallic: So basically what you guys are saying, is that, if you happen to like a video that someone posts, the rules go out the window?
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Organicalistic_
    @tdk08: i thought i was following you, anyways who the hell is going to right 2 paragraphs on panau, i am to lazy to read 2 paragraphs, and probably would have clicked on this thread and then go off of it without any comment.
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By End_Boss

I gotta' agree with tdk08 on this one. There really isn't any significant commentary provided with the videos. Looks like just another Youtuber scrounging for hits.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @tdk08 said:
    " @organicalistic_: @Ahmad_Metallic: So basically what you guys are saying, is that, if you happen to like a video that someone posts, the rules go out the window? "
    What i'm saying is, going by the rules too much makes you an annoying tool, quoting the rule post and underlining sections like we're breaking the fucking law here. I'm sorry to say this yet again but it seems rather perfect: "Get your head out of your ass". 
    Accusations of 'spam' and 'trolling' are so hastily overused that most of the time they're either inaccurate, too uptight or just plain wrong.  
    Oh and, this thread was FAR from the worst spam thread ever and thats fine for me to tolerate and wait for the mods to stumble upon and decide by themselves. And on a side note, i disagree with the rules' uptightness so my "chill out" didnt mean "no, this thread is going by the book" so much as "in my opinion you need to chill". 

@XII_Sniper said:
    " Yeah I've seen threads about less, so chill.   "
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By End_Boss
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    "And on a side note, i disagree with the rules' uptightness so my "chill out" didnt mean "no, this thread is going by the book" so much as "in my opinion you need to chill".
    Sorry dude, but the rules supersede your opinion every time. Also, stop telling people to get their heads out of their asses. Its not helping your cause, its just making you look arrogant. If you want people to see things your way, you should probably refrain from insulting them.
    Roflwaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Roflwaffles

Everyone, watch this:

Just cause 2 is it a beautiful world or isnt it, I have [seen] two videos here displaying the most beautiful parts of Just cause 2. It is up too you too decide weather it is or inst please comment on why or why not. 

I will go as fare as saying that it is the best open world game out atm, Waiting too see what red dead redemption will be like, But Just cause 2 is fare superior too GTA IV or any previous GTA games.

What do you guys think on the subject.

Even without the videos, I believe this thread still has discussion value.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#25  Edited By LordAndrew
    @tdk08 said:
    " @organicalistic_: @Ahmad_Metallic: So basically what you guys are saying, is that, if you happen to like a video that someone posts, the rules go out the window? "
    And are you saying that if a post includes a video it is spam by default? There's a method for dealing with posts you think are spam, and you are not following it.
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sanryd
    @organicalistic_: Yeah, me too, weird. And, good point :P 

@Ahmad_Metallic: Sooo many people have been spamming with all the quests, I guess I got a little carried away. Maybe taking the rules a bit too literally. 

@LordAndrew: Surprised to see you on that side of the argument. I've always thought of you as the type who hates fun :P
    themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By themangalist

one thing i always wanted to ask.... 
    are the cities in jc2 really empty or what? most footage i see hardly compares to GTA 4's living new york.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sanryd
    @themangalist said:
    " one thing i always wanted to ask....  are the cities in jc2 really empty or what? most footage i see hardly compares to GTA 4's living new york. "
    Oh, you have no idea...
    inkablot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By inkablot
    @German680 said:
    "Just cause 2 is it a beautiful world or isnt (sic) it, I have two videos here displaying the most beautiful parts of Just cause 2. It is up too (sic) you too (sic) decide weather (sic)  it is or inst (sic) please comment on why or why not.

I will go as fare (sic) as saying that it is the best open world game out atm, Waiting too (sic) see what red dead redemption will be like, But Just cause 2 is fare (sic) superior too (sic) GTA IV or any previous GTA games."

Damn, dude. 
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @End_Boss said:
    "  stop telling people to get their heads out of their asses. Its not helping your cause, its just making you look arrogant. If you want people to see things your way, you should probably refrain from insulting them. "
    (1) "stop" =  It's not like i do it twice a day. ive only said it like 1 or 2 times before today so dont tell me to 'stop doing it', and 
    (2) telling "people" = Again, you're making it sound like its a hobby i have. 
    (3) "insulting them" = Last time i checked, "get your head out of your ass" wasnt an insult so much as a wake up call.  Did i get it wrong? 

You hate me, End_Boss :(  no more knife fucking for you. 

@tdk08 said:
    "
    @Ahmad_Metallic: Sooo many people have been spamming with all the quests, I guess I got a little carried away. Maybe taking the rules a bit too literally. "
    It's ok. I'm sorry about overusing the HEAD OUT OF ASS thing :P didnt mean to insult you at all, read what i said above.
    themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By themangalist

@tdk08 said:

" @themangalist said:

" one thing i always wanted to ask....  are the cities in jc2 really empty or what? most footage i see hardly compares to GTA 4's living new york. "

Oh, you have no idea... "
    hmmm... 

oh btw, i'm sorry if i offended anybody, but, why are you such a jerk?

@LordAndrew said:

" @tdk08 said:

" @organicalistic_:  @Ahmad_Metallic: So basically what you guys are saying, is that, if you happen to like a video that someone posts, the rules go out the window? "

And are you saying that if a post includes a video it is spam by default? There's a method for dealing with posts you think are spam, and you are not following it. "

exactly. threads don't have be centred around the video. the videos here are supplements to back his opinion of JC2 having a beautiful world. so why are you such a jerk and go piss in someone's fun. i don't find this thread spam, and rather, i find you spamming to increase your "posts".  if there is anyone to clear and rid the boards from spam, it is not you. if you really are offended by what you think is a "youtube spam", you should know what button to press.
    German680

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By German680

How many of you guys are running this game on PC.

Im currently 15% of the way through damn ive clocked 14 hrs now it's going too be a long game. 

Ive tested out a few mods for it on pc, Most interesting is the grappling mod, Which i didn't enjoy because you couldn't really utilize your parachute but it did extend the speed and distant of your grappling hook, Anyone ells tested it out.

I im getting red dead redemption but its not for another three weeks anyone ells getting it ?

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sanryd
    @themangalist said:
    "  @tdk08 said:

" @themangalist said:

hmmm... 

oh btw, i'm sorry if i offended anybody, but, why are you such a jerk? "
    Uh... what? The cities are empty. Have you not ever heard that expression before?
    German680

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By German680
    @tdk08 said:
    " @themangalist said:
    "  @tdk08 said:

" @themangalist said:

hmmm... 

Uh... what? The cities are empty. Have you not ever heard that expression before? "

themangalist was asking a legit question about the game and you sead "you have no idea"

Then he sead why are you such a jerk and you say "you haven herd that saying before"

Are you really here too wreak everyones time,  you continually post off topic and in general arnt helping the thread out.

Please stop post whoring and crashing this thread im interested in what others opinions are on the game and am sick of your downie comments.

You seem too be dedicated in saying this thread is spam but why continue too post in it.

There should be rules for people like yourself who are post whoring. If you have nothing good too say don't say anything.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I agree that the world is quite beautiful. It shines the most when you're in the sky, so it's a good thing it is easier to get in the sky than the first game. I just wish there were less obstructions in jungle areas. Driving through them always has interesting results when you're speeding, but it's impossible to get through those areas in a short time. That's probably a design decision for some reason.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sanryd
    @German680 said:

" @tdk08 said:

" @themangalist said:

"  @tdk08 said:

" @themangalist said:

hmmm... 

Uh... what? The cities are empty. Have you not ever heard that expression before? "

themangalist was asking a legit question about the game and you sead "you have no idea"

Then he sead why are you such a jerk and you say "you haven herd that saying before"

Are you really here too wreak everyones time,  you continually post off topic and in general arnt helping the thread out.

Please stop post whoring and crashing this thread im interested in what others opinions are on the game and am sick of your downie comments.

You seem too be dedicated in saying this thread is spam but why continue too post in it.

There should be rules for people like yourself who are post whoring. If you have nothing good too say don't say anything.

"
    You're serious? Really? I don't even know what to say... IT IS AN EXPRESSION. Sorry if you and themangalist didn't know that. Neither of you sound like English is your first language, so I could understand that sounding negative, but chill out. If you had read my previous posts, you'd see how the spam incident played out.

(Also, try not posting in the quotes next time)
    themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By themangalist
    @tdk08:
    i know it's an expression, so it's okay.

i'm saying... you're kinda a jerk since this thread does have discussion value in it. and i don't appreciate your earlier posts being a party pooper.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.