Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Just Cause 2 Demo

nunami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By nunami

If you have a 360 (or PS3) you owe it to yourself to download the Just Cause 2 demo. The game is basically a GTA game where the fun and destruction that you normally get sidetracked by becomes the focus of the game. You earn money causing destruction. Money gets you bigger and better weapons. Bigger and better weapons lets you cause more destruction. It's the cycle of life.

The demo gives you access to a large chunk of the world map and you can do as much as you'd like within 30 minutes. There are cities, towns, construction sites, military bases and much, much more for you to explore and free the population by blowing stuff up. After your time is up you'll be taken back to the title screen and from there you can restart your adventures. Once you're out of the first location your time starts. You'll be given a way point and told to do some objectives but you essentially have free reign to do whatever you please. 30minutes isn't much time and there's far too much to do that once your first 30minutes is up you'll be back playing it a second, third and fourth time.

Did I mention there was a grappling hook? You can get around the island by bike or car but where's the fun in that? You've got a grappling hook and a parachute which is the preferred method for contract missionaries. Shoot the hook up a mountain, let yourself go flying and then release your parachute. You now have enough speed to speed through the air. From above you have greater access to the buildings and objects around you which allows you to cause greater destruction and have way more fun.

Can't wait to get my hands on the full game.

nunami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By nunami

If you have a 360 (or PS3) you owe it to yourself to download the Just Cause 2 demo. The game is basically a GTA game where the fun and destruction that you normally get sidetracked by becomes the focus of the game. You earn money causing destruction. Money gets you bigger and better weapons. Bigger and better weapons lets you cause more destruction. It's the cycle of life.

The demo gives you access to a large chunk of the world map and you can do as much as you'd like within 30 minutes. There are cities, towns, construction sites, military bases and much, much more for you to explore and free the population by blowing stuff up. After your time is up you'll be taken back to the title screen and from there you can restart your adventures. Once you're out of the first location your time starts. You'll be given a way point and told to do some objectives but you essentially have free reign to do whatever you please. 30minutes isn't much time and there's far too much to do that once your first 30minutes is up you'll be back playing it a second, third and fourth time.

Did I mention there was a grappling hook? You can get around the island by bike or car but where's the fun in that? You've got a grappling hook and a parachute which is the preferred method for contract missionaries. Shoot the hook up a mountain, let yourself go flying and then release your parachute. You now have enough speed to speed through the air. From above you have greater access to the buildings and objects around you which allows you to cause greater destruction and have way more fun.

Can't wait to get my hands on the full game.

Avatar image for organicalistic_
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Organicalistic_

i still haven't bought the full game, and that is what i have been plyin for ?5? weeks?

nunami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nunami

I've been playing it all day. The demo alone is awesome - I just wish I could save my progress. 

In the small patch that the demo gives you access to there's so much to do. I can't wait to see what else is in the game. I'm getting the same feeling of when I played Crackdown for the first time...

Just one more game.. one more

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.