Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

What do you want from/in JC3?

bioblood22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By bioblood22

I know it's way early to talk about Just Cause 3 unless they try to pull an EA DA2 stunt. But I've been thinking wile playing JC2 what setting as in climate and such for 3. I've also been thinking maybe they add more of a story as lets face it JC2 wasn't at all about the story. Oh and clearly better VA. But what about submarines or full on tanks? Maybe a co-op? That could be fun. Or maybe add some first person options? Or hell maybe even some freaking cheat codes so when you beat the game you can have some real fun!? Just kicking the ball along post any real thoughts and wants or hell even some stupid funny ideas everything is on the table just bring what ya got. 

Thanks for your time and any post you may leave.

zels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zels

Drop the ugly excuse for a story(damn unskippables), include co-op and you'll have one of the best most fun games out there. Also, it would help if the game had  more varied and interesting side missions.

EDIT: on second thought, also fix the shop system. It always felt that the prices were too high for the non-perma stuff.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Gabriel

Co-op would be great.

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By xpgamer7

More ammo, better voice actors and story, slightly more traffic(don't overdo it like GTA), more vehicles, multiplayer (co-op and versus), destructible buildings, and jet packs.

Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Portis

I'm going to skip over story complaints, because honestly who gives a fuck about story in Just Cause 2. Nothing they could ever do would make anyone care about it.

• Put a little more work into pedestrian character models
    • Likewise, the vehicles need some work too. They're just ugly -- graphically and imaginatively.
    • Online co-op, for the love of God. PLEASE. (Funnily enough, there was a team of dudes working on a PC Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod but they disappeared, along with their website very early this year.)
    • Cheaper ammo. Cheaper everything, really.

That's about it, I loved just about everything else about the game.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mikemcn

GIVE ME MORE PLACES TO GO! That world was gigantic, make it gigantic-er.

Open World CO-op, shame the JC2 MP mod never got off the ground.

More easter eggs, I loved the whole Lost Island thing.

And Most importantly, more Bolo Santosi (Shes the leader of a revolutionary army know as the reapers.)

To be honest, I just want to see a Just Cause 3 exist.

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Matfei90
    @Portis said:

• Online co-op, for the love of God. PLEASE. (Funnily enough, there was a team of dudes working on a PC Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod but they disappeared, along with their website very early this year.)
    I'm friends with the guy who headed that project. They had to stop because Avalanche couldn't give them the code they needed to continue due to legal reasons. It was either pack it in, or reverse engineer some part of the engine that would have been almost impossible. I'm an artist, not a coder so I have no clue exactly what he was talking about. 

It's a pity it went down though.
    McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By McGhee

They need more things to use the Chaos meter for. I maxed out my Chaos way too early in the game. An unlockable unbreakable grappling hook like I've seen in the PC mod would be cool. Also, why does everybody need to be so fucking realistic with how many weapons you can carry? Let me carry all the goddamn weapons I want! Go old school with that shit.

Jazzycola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Jazzycola
    • Co-op
    • GTA like Rampages....How much damage can you do in 60 seconds sorta side missions.
    • More Destruction. When you explode a car next to a building, the building have some sorta damage of some sort. Though, those sorta physics can be pretty taxing on the graphics engine.
    ChernobylCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By ChernobylCow

Better health system.  First off, you die too easily in this game and it just plain sucks.  Let me regenerate faster or take more bullets or at least have a meaningful health/armor upgrade system.
    Better ammo system.  Can I just regenerate bullets for the hell of it?  Nothing is more humiliating and annoying than grapple to a helicopter but have no bullets to shoot the passenger gunner...
    Better targeting/aiming. Period.

SeanTheBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By SeanTheBomb

Make buying stuff easier. I hated having to skip through that damn cutscene EVERY TIME I bought something.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I hope the keep the story and voice acting cheesy and unrealistic, I loved that in Just Cause 2.

Revamp the shop system and have weapons and vehicles become yours permanently and you never have to buy them again.

Coop...

And make sure Sheldon gets his head blown off.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By l4wd0g

co-op.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.