Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Your Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Highlights In Pictures

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Thought this would be neat due to the way the game works....

Here is my first one and whilst many people may experience the same thing as it's probably controlled by the Mod/Admin but suddenly everyone spawned on the same spot which led to a massive gun fight on the Mile High club... but before that I fell below a bunch of Ricos

No Caption Provided

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

here is my experience with just cause 2 multiplayer so far, and it has been a *real* bummer. the game is a lot of fun, but a lot of the reason i don't jump on to random servers any more is because they seem to be perpetually filled with hideous people like this;

No Caption Provided

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

here is my experience with just cause 2 multiplayer so far, and it has been a *real* bummer. the game is a lot of fun, but a lot of the reason i don't jump on to random servers any more is because they seem to be perpetually filled with hideous people like this;

No Caption Provided

Yeah dunno how JC2 Multi attracted the worst breed from Reddit/Youtube comments

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went to the Nerd3 fan server, everyone was lovely, well spoken and didn't grief each other :)

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

@mcfart said:

@tajasaurus said:

No Caption Provided

isn't that every multiplayer group by this point. Finding a community that isn't full of human garbage is much rarer than finding one that is

Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Gruebacca

@mcfart said:

@tajasaurus said:

No Caption Provided

isn't that every multiplayer group by this point. Finding a community that isn't full of human garbage is much rarer than finding one that is

There is a dedicated /v/ /vg/ server for this mod, so that mitigates the horribleness in other servers somewhat. From the looks of it, you may have been in that server.

Also, now that the mod is in the wild, there aren't mods patrolling the servers yet. Expect the worst out of the chat until that happens.

Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

My greatest moment can't be shown with a single picture. There was one time where I put a tank on top of a skyscraper and launched it into the MHC, half of the map away.

There was another time when the server summoned everyone for a car smash rally. Cue a hundred cars crashing into the middle of the radar dish.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I know it doesn't really get to the root of the problem but I've had a much better play experience by toggling the chat with F3.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By ESREVER

Are there any plans for an Official/Unofficial GB community server?

Edit* Nevermind, just found one in the server list.

poperamone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poperamone: @esrever: Can someone create a thread detailing the GB community server and we can get a mod to sticky it?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tajasaurus: If it's still like the mod before it was official you can turn the chat off by pressing a key. Maybe F3? It's been maybe a year since I played it.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By development

@jimmyfenix said:

@poperamone: @esrever: Can someone create a thread detailing the GB community server and we can get a mod to sticky it?

I would like this.

This is the greatest thing to happen to video games. We all need to experience it. Until that server gets populated, I recommend going into the 1000-person server. And by 1000, I don't mean that's the max; I mean there are currently 1000 people playing in it. It's madness. And somehow the chat isn't that bad right now; just don't set your expectations that high. Also, there's a command to disable the chat and only display local chat. Press F5 to see a list of commands.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant even stomach the chat on giant bomb streams which aren't even bad let alone the below grade school chat in multiplayer games. its just pointless and in bad taste.

ObiKwiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I was laughing my ass off when this happened (thats a boat btw):

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

MHC makes for a great carrier jet darts game.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By development
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Complete fucking chaos. GOTY.

Edit: I tried to align these images correctly. I really did.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

KirillOrlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KirillOrlov
    No Caption Provided

Racetrack....Also the one person in chat saying "what is the point of all this" really hits it on the nose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.