Holy crap is this game broken. Here are a couple things I have run into, having played about 5 hours (and it's only getting worse):
- Large amounts of texture and lighting flickering, especially in the cities
- Huge frame rate drops (down to 29fps from 60fps in the blink of an eye) - mostly from turning the camera and taking over military bases with concentrated explosions. However, frame rate drops are seen everywhere in Medici. I haven't held 60fps for more than 30 seconds.
- Complete freezes, especially when using the wing suit.
- Frequently dropping out of servers is a big problem.
- Planes (specifically jets) just explode for no reason. They will do bombing runs just fine until I am in their line of fire, and then explode when they get close enough to me.
- Texture and vehicle pop-in is frequent.
- Exiting the game creates a clicking sound and freezes until it eventually quits after 60 seconds.
- Calls from main story characters will stop abruptly if I'm fired upon, blocking me from advancing the story and requires me to quit the game in order to listen to the conversation again.
- And a number of other issues that I can't think of at this second.
How is everyone else doing with this game? Are consoles experiencing less texture flickering?
[PC Specs: i5-4690k, NVIDIA GeForce 970, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Wired internet (60Mbps down)]
Log in to comment