Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kaileena

Character » appears in 5 games

Kaileena is a powerful and mysterious woman who rules over the Island of Time as its Empress. Both the Prince and the Vizier seek her for her involvement in the Sands of Time's creation.

Why did the developers give her big melons?

epgpx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By epgpx

I really don't understand why they made her breast so big. Does anybody know? Is it because silly frenchman love big boobs or is it because they wanted to make the game more appealing to young gamers as a way to market the game?

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dalai

Just check out Giant Bomb's 3 most popular concepts and you'll get your answer.

epgpx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By epgpx

Hmm. I didn't notice that. The world seizes to amaze me. Either people don't have sex and never heard of it or they can't get enough of it, that they would want to look anything up on the net remotely related to a females body up on the interwebz. *sigh*

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By onan
    @EPGPX said:
    Hmm. I didn't notice that. The world seizes to amaze me. Either people don't have sex and never heard of it or they can't get enough of it, that they would want to look anything up on the net remotely related to a females body up on the interwebz. *sigh*

I think the cliche you were looking for was "the world never ceases to amaze me", meaning it never stops surprising you. If it "seizes to amaze you", that's pretty much a nonsensical statement, but I guess it would mean the world freezes or tightens up for your personal astonishment..?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.