Development of Kami no Keibetsu: God's Disdain began October 5th, 2015 and has been going strong ever since. Carter Eggenberger of The Shangry Llamas is the head director of the game, and leads a team of five others to create something beautiful.
The developers are pushing for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android (subject to change) releases of the game.
It is set to release near the end of 2017 (estimated) and be available in English and French (subject to change).
The island of Hajimari is slowly dying, becoming devoid of any plant life. Wars are breaking out between neighboring cities and villages over who will get to smell the last roses. Nobody knows why this plague has struck them, but two young siblings, Tamiko and Kenshin, are determined to find the cause and put an end to it.
Core Development Team
- Carter "Prescott" Eggenberger - Director, Head Developer, Designer, Writer
- Dakota "Vermilion" Nelson - Assistant Director, Head Designer, Writer
- Joshua "Jawsh" Bivens - Music Composer
- Lydia "Meow" Allred - Artist
- Tyson Jackson - Sound Composer
- Tanner Eggenberger - French Translation, Designer
- The Shangry Llamas is also the name of the YouTube/Twitch "let's play" group that Carter Eggenberger started.
- The website for the game was released on January 29th, 2016 at 1:29 AM, which is Carter's exact birthday (other than the fact he wasn't born in 2016).