Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kana: Little Sister

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 25, 1999

Kana: Little Sister comes burdened with a somewhat touchy premise, but those who can look past the incestuous theme will find a truly "beautiful" tale therein.

Anyone played this?

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfgame

I had forgotten about this game, but their was a reference to it in Barkley, shut up and jam Gaiden. I think it was 5 years ago that I played it. I haven't seen many games touch on topics that this game treads on, it's bold in some ways to handle the subject matter tastefully. From my recollection, very little of this game is played up for sexual content. The game consists of probably 2 or 3 hscenes over the course of 20-30 hours, granted I am going off my mental memory from 5 years ago, but I would recommend this for people wanting to get an idea of visual novels that can tell a story without resorting to Bible Black levels of sexual content. Based on the synopsis I can understand it being easy to write this off as exploitation, but a story is present if you enter with an open mind.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By zeushbien

Yeah, it's actually a very moving and touching game. Certainly stuck with me for a good long while.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

Never heard of it, but I love the discription on our Wiki:

Sister comes burdened with a somewhat touchy premise, but those who can look past the incestuous theme will find a truly "beautiful" tale therein.

So yeah, that sounds great.

...maybe I'll download it on a day where I feel particularly depressed, or like I hate myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.