Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Aug 17, 2010

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days makes a notable switch of the titular duo, with James Lynch now taking up the role as lead protagonist over Kane. However the two are still once again forced to endure a hail of gunfire as they find themselves embroiled in Shanghai's criminal underworld.

How come I haven't heard this complaint...?

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TerraDelu

When Uncharted came out, one of the biggest things I remember hearing from the press was how the enemies were "bullet sponges". I played through Uncharted, and I got that feeling a little bit, but not enough to warrant a complaint. Kane and Lynch 2 however, I felt was ridiculous. I would sometimes pump full clips into dudes, they would fall down, and get right back up again. There were even times where I would land a headshot and they wouldn't die right away. Was I the only one experiencing this? Did I miss anyone in the press bitching about this in their reviews? 

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Lukeweizer

You haven't heard it because people have already forgotten about the game.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By scarace360

you haven't herd it cause there's better things to complain about.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

It was just silly during the final few fire fights, yeah. Playing it on extreme aswell is a fuckin' nightmare, because of it. Them being complete tanks with bullets that can home on in you - sometimes even through cover - with their numbers to match a small army.

Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mrskidders

Probably because there is more to worry about with this game, mainly it being shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.