Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Aug 17, 2010

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days makes a notable switch of the titular duo, with James Lynch now taking up the role as lead protagonist over Kane. However the two are still once again forced to endure a hail of gunfire as they find themselves embroiled in Shanghai's criminal underworld.

Public demo bug

karneh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By karneh

I THINK I may have found an awesome bug in the public (360) version of the demo.

From what I've gathered, the demo ends right when you clear that kitchen spot in the streets where you can shoot the canisters and blow up the building. Then a trailer shows and you're booted back to the menu. Well when I first played it, I shot the canisters while I was in that building (or near it) the screen went black, went back to the game and I couldn't move for about 15 seconds (I assume the trailer was playing in the background or something) and then I could move on. 

The only thing odd was that I couldn't hear Kane or Lynch speak, only the subtitles worked. But I got to a point further than the Quick Look and then shut it off because I had to go eat lunch. Now I just played it, and it didn't go that far at all. So I am wondering if that is supposed to happen or I just got incredibly lucky and got further than the demo's intentions.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

i cant do the MP it just freezes 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.