Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch

Franchise »

IO Interactive's squad-based shooters have a decidedly criminal theme to them.

(Gaming Days) x 30^1337: Day 5 - Character you feel like

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By 1337W422102

It's actually "Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)," but I had to cut it short to fit in the title area.

This one's tough to say, but I guess I'll go with Adam Marcus, aka Kane, from the Kane & Lynch series.  He's a vulgar, brash, insensitive asshole who cares only about himself, uses other people, and is frequently a dick to the only friend he has.  He's not as good as he thinks he is (or at least, used to be), can never get the girl (or the money) and will always be miserable due to his own shortcomings, actions, attitudes, decisions, and lack of self-confidence.  Sound familiar?

Bros fo' life.
     Bros fo' life.
    1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By 1337W422102

It's actually "Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)," but I had to cut it short to fit in the title area.

This one's tough to say, but I guess I'll go with Adam Marcus, aka Kane, from the Kane & Lynch series.  He's a vulgar, brash, insensitive asshole who cares only about himself, uses other people, and is frequently a dick to the only friend he has.  He's not as good as he thinks he is (or at least, used to be), can never get the girl (or the money) and will always be miserable due to his own shortcomings, actions, attitudes, decisions, and lack of self-confidence.  Sound familiar?

Bros fo' life.
     Bros fo' life.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.