Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch

Franchise »

IO Interactive's squad-based shooters have a decidedly criminal theme to them.

Kane and Lynch 3.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By supermonkey122

What do you want for Kane and Lynch 3 if they make one? I personally would like them to keep the visual style of Kane and Lynch 2, but make the campaign about twice as long as 2. I would like it to take place in a foreign place like Shanghai again, maybe even another city in Asia or China.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SexyToad

I wouldn't even want to get it. I played 1 and and 2, and I didn't get that much into it. But random question on the end of number 2 could you save your teammates and Kane's daughter? Or maybe that was number 1, correct me if I'm wrong.

mitsuko_souma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mitsuko_souma

I hope they don't subject the unwitting public to the agony of another Kane & Lynch game.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hunkulese

I thought the second game was the perfect legnth although I did get it for $5 on steam. I'd play through another 5-6 hour Kane and Lynch game for $5.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Chop

@SexyToad said:

I wouldn't even want to get it. I played 1 and and 2, and I didn't get that much into it. But random question on the end of number 2 could you save your teammates and Kane's daughter? Or maybe that was number 1, correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think so. I never played K&L2 so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently the canon ending is the one where Kane saved his daughter?

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SexyToad

Okay I found out. It was in dead men, the first one. No matter how hard you try Kane's daughter will always get killed. But I also read that Kanes daughter is going to be in number 3. So it plays off the choice of getting into the helicopter.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supermonkey122

I, for one actually really enjoyed Kane and Lynch 2, but I got it for only $20. Maybe make 3 a downloadable game on XBLA? Probably not, just an idea.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By falserelic

At this point I think Kane and Lynch is better off with new developers. I think Rockstar would be a perfect fit to make Kane and Lynch 3.

@SexyToad said:

Okay I found out. It was in dead men, the first one. No matter how hard you try Kane's daughter will always get killed. But I also read that Kanes daughter is going to be in number 3. So it plays off the choice of getting into the helicopter.

He's daughter was injured in the first game. You find out she's still alive in Kane and Lynch 2. But she doesn't speak to her dad anymore.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Quarters

If they do, I'm in day one. I still really like the series.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supermonkey122

@falserelic: I doubt Rockstar would make it, but it would be nice if they did. Like I said before, I pretty much only like 2 cause of the visual style and story, so I really hope they keep it for 3

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By falserelic

@supermonkey122 said:

@falserelic: I doubt Rockstar would make it, but it would be nice if they did. Like I said before, I pretty much only like 2 cause of the visual style and story, so I really hope they keep it for 3

If a new Kane and Lynch game does come out. I hope the developers can do more gameplay wise. In dog days they game got repetitive and it was to short. When I first beat the game I got pissed. Because I payed 60 bucks and beaten the game in 3 to 4 hours. So with the new game I hope they add more content and do something to make the game standout more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.