Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Katamari Damacy

Franchise »

The Katamari Damacy franchise was originally created by Keita Takahashi. The series involves the prince rolling up items to create a variety of objects.

Katamari Hack

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Katamari Hack is a "bookmarklet" that Katamari Damacys any website you're on. After selecting the page you want to roll up, you click the "Katamari!" button that you added to your browser's bookmarks bar, customizing your experience by choosing your controls, the color of your katamari, the maximum amount of objects you can pick up, and whether or not you want the Katamari Damacy theme to play. Then, using your mouse (or fingers if you're on a touch-based device), you roll up the elements of the webpage you're on. It's a silly thing you'll only use a couple of times, but it's still worth checking out. I've included a few screens I took while using it, but you can get Katamari Hack yourself by going here .

(Yes, I know this is super old, but there might be a few people out there who have yet to discover it!)

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Katamari Hack is a "bookmarklet" that Katamari Damacys any website you're on. After selecting the page you want to roll up, you click the "Katamari!" button that you added to your browser's bookmarks bar, customizing your experience by choosing your controls, the color of your katamari, the maximum amount of objects you can pick up, and whether or not you want the Katamari Damacy theme to play. Then, using your mouse (or fingers if you're on a touch-based device), you roll up the elements of the webpage you're on. It's a silly thing you'll only use a couple of times, but it's still worth checking out. I've included a few screens I took while using it, but you can get Katamari Hack yourself by going here .

(Yes, I know this is super old, but there might be a few people out there who have yet to discover it!)

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Na naa na na na na na na na na naa na na na naa~

Simulacrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Simulacrum

@Ravenlight said:

Na naa na na na na na na na na naa na na na naa~

Katamari Damacy!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.