Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Katana Zero

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 17, 2019

A 2D action platformer published by Devolver Digital.

Impressions - Has anyone else picked this up?

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just wrapped the game up and was surprised that no one here was talking about it. Has anyone else picked up Katana Zero, and if you did, what were your thoughts?

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got it for the Switch the day it came out and haven't gotten very far. I think just the 4th level. It's very good though from what I've played. The gameplay is challenging but I like how it lets you quickly retry. The story is starting to get interesting too.

old_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

I really loved this game. An early favorite for this year for sure. Couldn’t put it down last weekend. Really love how the dialogue system works. This game takes some pretty sharp turns narratively and I’ll be excited to find out what else this game is hiding as more people play it.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I'll buy it next month once I've gotten my fill of MK11

TreeTrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Awesome! I just finished it, fun & great story! The Psychotherapy achievement is very much worth getting. If you go to chapter select, there's a chapter after the last one. It's just bonus swords and a door that says 'come back in a few months', so I guess there's more content planned for then.

InStInCt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously happy i went for that game, i expected something pretty simple and got surprised every step of the way. I Said " WHAT THE FUCK" out loud several times.
    the soundtrack is damn good (on Spotify just so you know)
    and the gameplay is what you would expect from the trailer, can be real tough, but i took the blame for every death, the controls feels right.

that would be my short and sweet "review"

SDenning23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished my first play through. Really enjoyed the gameplay a dialogue options. Going to go again and make some different choices and see if anything changes. I would highly recommend the game though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.