Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ken Levine

Person » credited in 15 games

Ken Levine is the founder and creative director of Irrational Games, and has developed games such as Freedom Force, System Shock 2, and BioShock.

Ken Levine to Write and Direct Pilot of New Interactive Twilight Zone

• 57 results
    obese_chipmunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

daaang Austin you really told it like it is re: Ken Levine. I did appreciate Levine's brazenness in giving Bioshock Infinite a race commentary. (I think more games should take the risk of being "controversial"). But yeah, the "everyone is bad, actually" theme in his writing is tiresome. Columbia is cool but it could have been way more complex and interesting.

greyfoxv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I always got the impression Ken Levine would rather work in film than games. Same with Kojima.

I'd love for Kojima to dip his toes in film making so he could get the long deserved reality check on his writing and story telling abilities that he doesn't get with the gaming press. His games are a blast to play but good god are they a dumpster fire when it comes to narrative.

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it doesn't work he can just throw a pizza party and fire everyone. (No, really, never let that man be the boss again)

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jakob187 said:

Just rerun the old Rod Sterling episodes because nothing is going to beat them...ever...especially if that something is Chevy Chase asking if I wanna see something reeeeeal scary.

Is this some sort of meme I don't know about? Because otherwise I think you're talking about Dan Aykroyd.

DevvyBoyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the subject of The Twilight Zone, everyone should listen to Ben Hanson and Jeff Cork's podcast, The Twilight Highlight Zone. It's very good.

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes, the Bioshock series, known for its deep and interesting choices like "Do you want to harvest the girl for more upgrade currency that you don't need, or save her to get the good ending?"

The other snarky thing I can say in regards to this is that there have been many attempts at bringing back the Twilight Zone and none of them have been successful.

that "choice" in bioshock was even less of a real moral choice than that, since you actually got more total atom, as well as free plasmids, for saving the them all. I love that game, but that "choice" part of it was bad.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Despite being interactive, no matter what viewers pick - there will always be a man, a city, and a lighthouse.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.