Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ken Levine

Person » credited in 15 games

Ken Levine is the founder and creative director of Irrational Games, and has developed games such as Freedom Force, System Shock 2, and BioShock.

Ken on Ronan Farrow Daily

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted
    RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RazielCuts

Nothing new was said but I found it pretty enjoyable and they got the right people in to talk about it. The interviewer seemed quite well read and knew what he was talking about too which was quite new to see on TV. Although the few times he interrupted Ken I winced a little bit.

You can't really delve deep on TV but I thought they had a good thread about Myst's non-violence Vs. Bioshock's violence that could be explored. I wouldn't be surprised if Ken skips combat completely in his next ventures.

Mysterysheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Seemed only really notable for being a news interview where the reporter wasn't aggressively against games. Beyond that, I dunno, seemed like a missed opportunity what with the guests they got. Could of been way more in-depth and interesting but it only barely scratched the surface, which I guess makes sense considering it seemed aimed at people not into games.

News segments, man. Never long enough to get anywhere interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.