Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kerbal Space Program

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 27, 2015

Players create their own rockets from a variety of parts and then attempt to launch them into space.

Not very happy with their customer support

Robinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Robinson

I paid for this game a few days ago via paypal, following KSP's own links and directions. After my payment went through, nothing has changed about my account and no one from their team has responded to support messages. I could understand this if it was over the weekend, but they had a full week. Nearly to the point of flagging the transaction and having paypal refund.... color me disappointed

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

I remember the download link being a bit hard to find. Have you checked at the bottom of your profile on the store page?

Robinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Robinson

yup, there just isn't a code associated with my account. So they took my money and didn't activate my privaleges

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jams

@Robinson: I thought that same thing happened to me, but I ended up finding it. Paypal did say something about a refund, so maybe talk to them about getting the transaction frozen?

nobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nobel

Have you received confirmation of the purchase from the devs? Not just talking about the paypal receipt.

I had trouble finding the download links, but I discovered that gmail was marking the confirmation email (with the download link in it) as spam.

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By selbie

Yes, check your spam box in case it got filtered out. Otherwise, post here

Robinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Robinson

Yeah, i made sure to check all the normal places, email mailboxes, everywhere on the download and store pages, even followed their FAQ with photos on how to download and install. They got back to me late last night and apologized for the wait and issue, I am now fully enjoying the game and have sent a thank you to their support staff.

Thanks for all the replies guys!

EDIT: and to clarify, it was on their end, not mine

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Akyho

All right, glad you were not turned off completely. Still sad you had to go through that int he first place.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jams

@selbie said:

Yes, check your spam box in case it got filtered out. Otherwise, post here

shit man, good think you posted that. I had no idea they sent a confirmation email. I thought it was weird that just pay pal sent one. Checked my spam and sure enough there was two emails in there. One with the pass and one with the confirmation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.