Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kickstarter Funded

Concept »

Games that were funded through Kickstarter.

Do You Remember - An RPG from your childhood

Giacomito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Giacomito

Hey guys,

So today I was extreeeemely bored and decided to go through kickstarter to see what games seem interesting and stumbled upon this game.

So the game is called "Do You Remember?" and seems pretty interesting. The graphics are not that great compared to other indie games but the gameplay mechanics sound interesting enough that I though I would share it with my fellow bombers. Would be awesome if the game reached its goal. I'll definitely become a backer when I get my next paycheck

Here's a link to the kickstarter page that has way more info + video that describes the different elements of the game. Below's a trailer for the game.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

This honestly sounded pretty cool until I hit "inspired by game mechanics like the time management from Dead Rising", I absolutely hate the time management aspect in Dead Rising. Hopefully they show off more of the game later that'll make me change my mind.

Also; "You play as Nadore, a regular 5th grade elementary school kid who possesses infinite potential within himself." He is like the number zero.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

@Cloudenvy said:

This honestly sounded pretty cool until I hit "inspired by game mechanics like the time management from Dead Rising", I absolutely hate the time management aspect in Dead Rising. Hopefully they show off more of the game later that'll make me change my mind.

Also; "You play as Nadore, a regular 5th grade elementary school kid who possesses infinite potential within himself." He is like the number zero.

In fifth grade, I thought (and was told by all my teachers and family) that I had infinite potential as well. It would be an interesting, albeit dark, twist if the game's main theme turned out to be about how teaching kids that they can do anything is a false teaching.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

@believer258 said:

@Cloudenvy said:

In fifth grade, I thought (and was told by all my teachers and family) that I had infinite potential as well. It would be an interesting, albeit dark, twist if the game's main theme turned out to be about how teaching kids that they can do anything is a false teaching.

That would be a good twist, I guess I'm just not entirely convinced that any game would dare touch that subject.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight
    Giacomito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Giacomito

@Cloudenvy: Agree, that Dead Rising time management does not sound like too much fun. Hopefully it's more like Persona 4's time management and less like Dead Rising's.

Anyway, I'm interested in this game and I'm interested in the amount of freedom it supposedly will have.

Giacomito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Giacomito

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.