Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

How many chapters does this game have?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

So I just reached the end of Chapter 9...So how many more are there, I assumed I was right near the end.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

25. it's a long game.

There are a ton of surprises in the back half of the game. When I played through it the first time I assumed I was at the end twice before I actually was.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MEATBALL

I kind of felt like one of the great things about the game was not knowing how many chapters the game had and thus being surprised by the next crazy/awesome thing it threw at you.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Chapter 9 is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. You're in for at least twice that much.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hizang

@GunstarRed said:

25. it's a long game.

There are a ton of surprises in the back half of the game. When I played through it the first time I assumed I was at the end twice before I actually was.

Fuck really, wow thats a lot of chapters!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GunstarRed

@Hizang: I assume you're playing it on the XL. Is it ok playing that game on the bigger system?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hizang

@GunstarRed said:

@Hizang: I assume you're playing it on the XL. Is it ok playing that game on the bigger system?

The game is way easier playing on an XL, I found I couldn't play it on the normal 3DS for very long due to hand cramp. I was able to happily play for like 2 hours no problem.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By jacksukeru

Boy did this make me remember all the weird left field turns this game took towards the end! Basically once you think you're just about done they reveal a cople of extra players and expand the scope of the universe a bit, which is all fine and good.

The weird stuff starts in the last third of the game when they just throw in a bunch of random shit that has nothing to do with the rest of what was going on. The main story takes a break and it almosts seems like the game forgets that it had a main villain you were supposed to deal with until the very last moment. It's totally dumb yet kind of awesome, a good description of the entire game really.

Prepare to have your mind fusk'd.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.