Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

Is it possible to play this without the Circle Pad Pro and Stand?

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By FreakAche

I'm really interested in this game, but I'm a bit off put by the apparently unwieldy control scheme and reliance on peripherals. Is it possible to play this like a normal 3DS game?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Are you left-handed? You'd only use the Circle Pad Pro if you prefer to have the stylus in your left hand. It's certainly possible to play it without the stand, but some people find it uncomfortable to hold the 3DS like that. Only you can determine whether it is comfortable for you.

pplus0440

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By pplus0440

I've played the game alot, I love the controls. They take some getting used to but once you have them down I prefer them over dual stick anyday. I have used it without the stand but I don't really care to, though I wouldn't cry if I didn't have it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.