Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

Kid Icarus movies on Nintendo Video

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

Nintendo's been publishing animated short films to promote Kid Icarus: Uprising through the 3DS's Nintendo Video service. Has anyone else been watching them? I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, the three-parter Thanatos Rising, but Medusa's Revenge looked pretty slick, and the first part of Palutena's Revolting Dinner gave me a chuckle. I think once they've put up the final part(s) of PRD that it will be the end of the series, but it was interesting to see Nintendo use the video service for something like this.

Distrato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Distrato

I like anime so I was interested but was only able to watch the Dinner and Medusa one. I wish they would put the older ones back up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.