Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

What Does Offering Hearts to the Goddess Do?

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Blubba

I just started playing Kid Icarus the other day and I really love it so far. I did a Google search on what offering hearts to the goddess does, but I couldn't find anything definitive- only rumors and speculation. This game has been out for a couple of months now, surely somebody knows?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

@Blubba: I'm not entirely sure, either, as I haven't given enough hearts yet. From what I understand, supposedly it grants a permanent discount in the shop.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jack268

It makes her happy

liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By liako21

I'm not entirely sure either. The more hearts you give her the closer she gets to you i know that much.

awadnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By awadnin

I'm also interesting to know the answer, because I have finished the game but I haven't offered any heart to her yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.