Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2012

Pit is brought back to life, now in 3D. Using clubs, staffs, arms, bows and a variety of other weapons, the loyal angel fights a host of old and new enemies in an all-new adventure.

What is your favorite weapon class?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I really enjoy using Clubs the most right now. I love the charge shots from them because they do a ton of damage in one clean shot. So my fellow duders, what is your favorite weapon class in the game?

That is one giant club.
    That is one giant club.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

I voted bow because I'm a traditionalist that way, but I played through most of the game with either orbitars or a staff. A four-star ranged staff can do hilarious damage at the default difficulty.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By yoshimitz707

My best ranged weapon are these hedgehog claws with 5.5 stars in ranged so that's all I use. But in multiplayer I find the charged shot for clubs is really overpowered so I;m trying to make an awesome ranged club right now.

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By rempresent

I am going to say cannons because any cannon with a pirate hat on it wins by default.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.