Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killer Instinct

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

The fighting game series that defined high-risk, high-reward combos returns as a free-to-play launch title for the Xbox One, later receiving constant updates with new characters and game modes. It can also be played on Windows 10 systems with cross-platform multiplayer.

So the Arbiter is coming to KI

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

A 18 second teaser was out up implying that the Arbiter is coming to Killer Instinct.

I don't play killer instinct, but I will buy this and play it on coolness factor alone. Am I a bad person?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@l1ghtn1n: Yeah I would be happy if it was just an Elite too, though the Arbiter is more likely I think. I'm not sure how pricing works, I got KI season 1 on my Xbox for free, not sure that has any effect, and I'm hoping I'll just be able to buy him for 5 bucks so I can spam the X button while looking awesome.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh fuck. I thought Kim Wu seemed kinda meh all around, but this shit right here? I'm 110% hype.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Current Arbiter looks pretty damn intimidating, so I'm looking forward to seeing him punch fools.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i guess i can buy it now for xbone and have it on PC when it comes there. $60 seems a bit steep, though i bought stupider stuff for more money. Could have sworn it was $40 for both seasons worth of characters but i guess that was a sale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.