Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killing Floor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2009

When hordes of failed super-soldiers (the zombie-like "specimens") break out of the labs of Horzine Biotech, it's up to London's finest to put them down in this cooperative survival horror wave-based first-person shooter.

Anyone play this regularly?

gloomytangent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By gloomytangent

A few of my friends and I just bought KF looking for a game that we could roll through for a while. I'm enjoying it so far and was wondering if anyone on the Bomb is a regular. It seems like there's a healthy, if not particularly large group of people still playing. Seems like this game got overlooked in the L4D craziness, and that feels like a huge bummer, because this seems to me like CoD W@W zombies on steroids.

Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Seraphim2150

I play it quite a lot. Prefer it to COD's zombie mode (not just because it has brits in it)

gloomytangent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By gloomytangent

Yeah, over the last 3 days I've put something like 13 hours into it. I'm really digging it, but I am a bit worried about how much more I can play it before getting completely sick of it... I suppose rolling with a regular crew will probably help that. And hey, it was 20 bucks.

Aronto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Aronto

I played it for a while on the PC when it first came out. Got sick of the lack of variety, and moved on. Now that multiple DLC's have come out, i'm really excited to get back into this game. If anyone of you guys wanna hook up and play some rounds that would be cool.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Tuggah

Fun, but British accents annoy me.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By TheMustacheHero

The voice acting in this game is terrible, if they fixed that it would be loads better.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Gizmo

Just bought it yesterday, loving it so far.

I'm actually from West London, these accents are authentic, but still awful voice acting.

Jehuty_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Jehuty_X

I play it quite often with friends, It's the best zombie game out there in my opinion.

*Bombarded by Left 4 Dead fan boys*

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Funzzo

I love this game but the update crashes my system after each match.  Great new weapons and maps! Bedlam is an awesome map!!

Big_Fact_Hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Big_Fact_Hunt
    @Funzzo: For me, when it changes map it takes quite a while to load the next one, didn't do that before the update. The first time I thought it had just hung during map load, second time I went away and made a coffee and when I got back the map had loaded. Do you get the same thing or just a straight up system crash?
    Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Funzzo

no mine just locked up and was not responding i had no problem before the update

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.