Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

How did you feel about killzone 2? (spoilers probably)

milkman4591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By milkman4591

I just recently wrapped up the game (yes I know I'm slow haha). I have to say I really enjoyed the march up the palace, I felt it was how the action should have been the entire game; frantic but manageable. Unfortunately I felt the rest of the game was very clunky at a sacrifice to smoother gameplay. Everything felt very floaty and sort of uncomfortable. Looked nice though

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By one_2nd

Idrc, but you would probably get better feedback if you posted this on the killzone 2 forums. 

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JoelTGM

Great multiplayer, good singleplayer, and clunky aiming control.  If the aiming was more responsive I would have liked it a whole lot more.

Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mariek430

I got to rank 24 or whatever on the second or third day of it being out, then I stopped playing it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I loved every second, I'm kind of a Killzone fanboy but I just loved the game so much, it's my favorite PS3 game so far.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Akrid

That game keeps me coming back with it's custom soundtrack support funnily enough. I thought singleplayer was pretty poor, but it's one of my favourite games multiplayer.

shadow763

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shadow763

I am a huge Killzone fan and I think overall 2 was a great game.  The multiplayer was my favorite part, I just wish the single player was as sophisticated as the multiplayer.

Spunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Spunky

I enjoyed the game up until the last boss fight.  It was very disappointing and frustrating to me, it kind of ruined the game for me :[

I really enjoy the multiplayer though.  I wish more games would use the game type change thingy (i forget the name of it)

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doctorchimp

Yo...fuck Rico... 

And multiplayer was great....up until you unlocked all the classes and started playing with douchebags that just run around with rockets. 

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Loved it.

Only major issues I had were some of the classes. Some abilities were good while others sucked. And I felt like they never had enough guns. And a few of the guns they did have, I had some serious issues with. However, even though these things annoyed me, I'd still play it today.

Nemesis274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Nemesis274

Controls on the game were a bit off at first, but then again, nothing like increasing sensitivity will do. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.