Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Last Level Help [Potential Spoilers]

MattA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MattA

*This probably will include spoilers so if you don't want it spoiled for you stop reading...

So I got Killzone 2 at launch, pushed my way through it on normal up until the last level. I pretty much hit a wall at that place where Radek sends hordes of people at you when you're on the balcony. Now I played, played, and played that part but couldn't get passed it. I'm trying to come back to it now and am still having trouble. Can anyone give me some tips on this part?

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
    Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I usually camp up top on the balcony with the sniper picking off enemies but mostly staying in cover. Also, when they start firing rockets never stop moving for very long. I got blown to bits so many times...

MattA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MattA

Thats the part where I usually go down, is when all the rockets come. Cause my stupid AI bot always gets downed and I have to go save his ass.

MattA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MattA

Thats the part where I usually go down, is when all the rockets come. Cause my stupid AI bot always gets downed and I have to go save his ass.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By fr0br0

I'll give you my strategy I used when I beat it on Elite. As soon as the rocket guys come out, grab the grenade launcher and carpet bomb that entire part of the balcony. That should take care of a few of them. Then run to the far left side and stay behind the the broken part of the balcony. Equip the Helghast assault rifle peak out every now and then a pick off the rocket guys. And be sure to check your back every now and then to make sure no SMG Helghast flank you using the staircase. After you take out the rocket dudes, use whatever method you used to take out the troops a floor below (I used the grenade launcher)

MattA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MattA

Gonna go try that out, thanks for the help, Fr0Br0.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By EVO
    @Fr0Br0 said:
    "I used the grenade launcher"
    Same here. If you're not already, use it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.