Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

You won't believe this (E3 08)

• 101 results
    natsfan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By natsfan7
    Snipes424 said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "Killzone 2 looks bad, is far far less then the CGI prerender they showed in 2005 and is surpassed in every way by gears of war 2, heres a keyword you disagree with the assesment because you dont like it, not because its factually wrong...ect

"
    But I think if you take 2 people off the street and have them play Killzone 2 for an hour and Gears 2 for an hour and I think you would see the VAST majority of people say that killzone 2 looks better. 

If you took 2 people off the street and have them play Killzone 2 for an hour and Gears 2 for an hour, they will give you a confused look and say "where the fudge-monkeys is my wii sports." The "random person off the street" argument isn't going to change anyone's mind.....
    Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Systech

It's there opinion and credibility has nothing to do with it, even if IGN is more about movies and girls at this point.

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By efrucht

Call me crazy..... but I think Soul Calibur 4 is the best looking console game.... >__>
    I know it only has a small amount of characters onscreen at a time, but that does't change the fact that it looks way better then any other game I've ever seen....

natsfan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By natsfan7
    efrucht said:
    "Call me crazy..... but I think Soul Calibur 4 is the best looking console game.... >__>
    I know it only has a small amount of characters onscreen at a time, but that does't change the fact that it looks way better then any other game I've ever seen....

"

You're Crazy  =P
    DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By DARKIDO07
    Chojin said:
    "A developer on KZ2 said, during the 25 min presentation in Leipzig 2007, that the first level alone takes up 2 GB of data, which means that only 2 levels in Killzone 2 uses the same amount of space as an entire DVD, which is the disc format on which Gears 2 is produced. The developer also explained that the high amount of polygons in each level as well as characters makes it impossible to create on any other platform or disc format. This means that the characters and environments WILL consist of FAR more polygons and high-res textures than those in Gears of war 2, and as a result look better (we’re not discussing design here). Its just ignorance to think that those 45 GB of extra disc space will be used to squeeze in 30-40 extra levels, instead of making it look as good as possible. I absolutely love Gears, and can’t wait for the sequel. But the Unreal engine is getting old and Epic is limited by the DVD disc space. Killzone 2 is and will be a better looking game. No question about it."
    You do realize that to improve load times developers duplicate the data on the Blu-Ray disk right? And just for another point. "FFXIII can't be done on any other console besides the PS3."-Look how that turned out. KIllzone 2 does look impressive I want to see what its cover mechanism is like though, I've never seen a first person cover system in a game before. I hope both do good but Gears of War 2 does look better in my opinion.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "When it all comes down to it KZ2 just looks better, and thats fact.
    "

No sir, you are wrong! That is an opinion, and thats a fact!"

Sheer polygons, textures, and so on, is fact, lol. Graphically KZ2 is better then Gears 2, just watch them both in 1080p then tell me Gears 2 looks better.

DARKIDO07 said:
    "You do realize that to improve load times developers duplicate the data on the Blu-Ray disk right? And just for another point. "FFXIII can't be done on any other console besides the PS3."-Look how that turned out. KIllzone 2 does look impressive I want to see what its cover mechanism is like though, I've never seen a first person cover system in a game before. I hope both do good but Gears of War 2 does look better in my opinion.
    "
    Yeah, money talks I guess. You DO know they have not even started on the port, nor do they know how they will make it happen. You know this right? So obviously big changes will be made.

FPS cover looks awesome, from the many videos I have seen.
    natsfan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By natsfan7
    Sentry said:
    "natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

Sheer polygons, textures, and so on, is fact, lol. Graphically KZ2 is better then Gears 2, just watch them both in 1080p then tell me Gears 2 looks better.

OK buddy, I'll call your bluff......go and find the information that backs up your opinio....I mean fact!  Remember, the burden of proof falls upon the person making the claim.

You think KZ2 looks better, and thats fine. But if someone else think GoW2 looks better, you can't say they're wrong,cause it is an opinion. Just cause you think something is true, dosen't mean it is; live with it.
    Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Clean

I personally disagree. Killzone 2 ain't shit till it proves something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

OK buddy, I'll call your bluff......go and find the information that backs up your opinio....I mean fact!  Remember, the burden of proof falls upon the person making the claim.

You think KZ2 looks better, and thats fine. But if someone else think GoW2 looks better, you can't say they're wrong,cause it is an opinion. Just cause you think something is true, dosen't mean it is; live with it."
    Lol, I never said someone is wrong for thinking Gears 2 looks better then KZ2, it does look really awesome, but just watch allt here is to watch on the title before making an opinion, because man of man, KZ2 looks amazingly better (IMO), anyone who really sits and watches them both can see it, in the textures, in the lighting, just everything. That doesn't means Gears looks bad, hell no, Gears looks amazing and is still oneof the best looking console games out there, hell most had to catch up to them with Gears 1. But yeah, point is graphically and technically, KZ2 is better. Not a bad thing really...

Clean said:
    "I personally disagree. Killzone 2 ain't shit till it proves something
    "

So I am guessing you know nothin about its MP? Or have seen any recent footage?
    DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DARKIDO07
    Sentry said:
    "natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

DARKIDO07 said:
    "You do realize that to improve load times developers duplicate the data on the Blu-Ray disk right? And just for another point. "FFXIII can't be done on any other console besides the PS3."-Look how that turned out. KIllzone 2 does look impressive I want to see what its cover mechanism is like though, I've never seen a first person cover system in a game before. I hope both do good but Gears of War 2 does look better in my opinion.
    "
    Yeah, money talks I guess. You DO know they have not even started on the port, nor do they know how they will make it happen. You know this right? So obviously big changes will be made.

"
    Yeah In know but the fact that it can be done, but it doesn't matter for Killzone becuase we have a better chance of Sony saying "The Playstation 3 is crap buy a 360" than it giveing Killzone 2 to the Xbox. I wish more games would use a first person cover system because in Rainbow Six Vegas it was so weird being in the first person and then all the sudden in thrid, same with Hells Highway. I just get a little "detached" from the world I'm in when I switch veiw points every three seconds. Oh well. When does KIllzone 2 come out anyway?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DARKIDO07 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

DARKIDO07 said:
    "

"
    Yeah In know but the fact that it can be done, but it doesn't matter for Killzone becuase we have a better chance of Sony saying "The Playstation 3 is crap buy a 360" than it giveing Killzone 2 to the Xbox. I wish more games would use a first person cover system because in Rainbow Six Vegas it was so weird being in the first person and then all the sudden in thrid, same with Hells Highway. I just get a little "detached" from the world I'm in when I switch veiw points every three seconds. Oh well. When does KIllzone 2 come out anyway?
    "

Yeah, well just get a PS3 then there is a lot of great stuff coming out for it so you'll be missing out. I agree, FPS cover system is wicked and I really hope more do so, you can even friendly fire in FPS, to a degree. If you have seen the latest videos, you'll know it works really well, so well it doesn't feel like a key feature you would advertise the game as, like for Gears 1, it was a big deal because it had cover, but in this, it is so subtle it seems like just a feature that is in there. From what I have been told, read, seen, and heard, it will work great, and I hope more follow this.

KZ2 comes out February of 09, so the second month of 09, not too far. You know it would have came out in November even, but they moved it back since there was R2, LBP, and Socom in its way, meaning it wouldn't sell as much as it could. Like putting Gears and Halo out on the same day, not a smart busieness move really.
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#62  Edited By OGCartman

It isnt Crysis vs KZ2 vs Gears2 in graphics. Its a crysis EXPANSION! Crysis on max still beats the living shit outa both KZ2 and Gears2 so dont say it beat crysis, it beat the expansion. GeOW2 and KZ2 both look phenominal, I think GeOW2 looks better but im not sure, well have to see when it comes out and not compare trailers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, no one said Gears/KZ2 looks better then Crysis lol.

And KZ2 looks this good and its still half a year away, I think that's what a shit load of people are forgetting.

carzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#64  Edited By carzy
    Sentry said:
    "Yeah, no one said Gears/KZ2 looks better then Crysis lol.

And KZ2 looks this good and its still half a year away, I think that's what a shit load of people are forgetting.
    "
    ign did lol
    Chojin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Chojin
    DARKIDO07 said:
    "Chojin said:
    "A developer on KZ2 said, during the 25 min presentation in Leipzig 2007, that the first level alone takes up 2 GB of data, which means that only 2 levels in Killzone 2 uses the same amount of space as an entire DVD, which is the disc format on which Gears 2 is produced. The developer also explained that the high amount of polygons in each level as well as characters makes it impossible to create on any other platform or disc format. This means that the characters and environments WILL consist of FAR more polygons and high-res textures than those in Gears of war 2, and as a result look better (we’re not discussing design here). Its just ignorance to think that those 45 GB of extra disc space will be used to squeeze in 30-40 extra levels, instead of making it look as good as possible.  I absolutely love Gears, and can’t wait for the sequel. But the Unreal engine is getting old and Epic is limited by the DVD disc space. Killzone 2 is and will be a better looking game. No question about it."
    You do realize that to improve load times developers duplicate the data on the Blu-Ray disk right? And just for another point. "FFXIII can't be done on any other console besides the PS3."-Look how that turned out. KIllzone 2 does look impressive I want to see what its cover mechanism is like though, I've never seen a first person cover system in a game before. I hope both do good but Gears of War 2 does look better in my opinion.
    "

I actually didn’t expect to see so many people arguing that any game, at all, looks better than KZ2. I’m personally blown away by every single screenshot and movie. And just not because of the graphics, but because of all the details that makes the battlefield look so amazingly real and gritty and exciting. Like the death animations where enemies react to where you hit them, from what range and from which angle. Or the enemy cover system, which makes them go from standing to crouching to laying position as you destroy more and more of the object they’re hiding behind.Small details, sure, but which all seems to have been tweaked to perfection. 

I haven’t been this psyched about a shooter since the first Gears. I know that Gears 2 is going to be a great game and a good looking one as well. But the fact remains that it’s using the same engine and the same models and the same animations as the first one, and it’s also still restricted by the DVD format.
    It will basically look like Gears 1 with a handful of new effects that have been added to the engine. We’ve all seen quite a few Unreal Engine games by now, and sure they look fantastic, but in my personal opinion most PS3 exclusives (Drake, MGS4, KZ2) look better. 

Anyway; I actually don’t give a shit about which game has the best graphics. I’m going to play both games and I’m absolutely positive that both of them will keep me entertained for quite some time. I own all consoles and couldn’t care less about which companies manufactured the machines in which I put my discs. But to me, personally, KZ2 looks superior to any other console game. That’s all :)
    DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DARKIDO07
    Sentry said:
    "DARKIDO07 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

DARKIDO07 said:
    "

"
    "

Yeah, well just get a PS3 then there is a lot of great stuff coming out for it so you'll be missing out. I agree, FPS cover system is wicked and I really hope more do so, you can even friendly fire in FPS, to a degree. If you have seen the latest videos, you'll know it works really well, so well it doesn't feel like a key feature you would advertise the game as, like for Gears 1, it was a big deal because it had cover, but in this, it is so subtle it seems like just a feature that is in there. From what I have been told, read, seen, and heard, it will work great, and I hope more follow this.

KZ2 comes out February of 09, so the second month of 09, not too far. You know it would have came out in November even, but they moved it back since there was R2, LBP, and Socom in its way, meaning it wouldn't sell as much as it could. Like putting Gears and Halo out on the same day, not a smart busieness move really.
    "
    Meh maybe in a year or two when I have a job and a PS3 is $200 I will pick one up and get some games for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DARKIDO07 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "DARKIDO07 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "natsfan7 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

DARKIDO07 said:
    "

"
    "

"
    Meh maybe in a year or two when I have a job and a PS3 is $200 I will pick one up and get some games for it.
    "
    Lol, by that time there will be nothing on 360, it will be 720. XD

I would recommend you find a cheap one online, 400-300 bucks is cheap as hell for what you're getting.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TwoOneFive

thanks for starting a system wars thread asshole. 

but i agree, KZ2 has better graphics (and it still aint out until february) than GeoW2. but i think both looks glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anyone here turned this into a system wars thread, and watch your language...

If you actually read the posts, you would know we are talking about when he would get a PS3 for this game... Chill out.

Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Major

So much for not being a fanboy, eh Sentry?

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Batman

That's a toughie.  Killzone looks very good, but I don't know Gear's graphics just have that flare to them.  Really any game using the Unreal Engine has it.  Just the crisp renders and detailed textures that really make it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Major said:
    "So much for not being a fanboy, eh Sentry?"

I wasn't being a fanboy, jesus. If you know someone who is good at photoshop tell them to contact me, I need a new avatar already.

This is a thread about KZ 2, and we were talking about the PS3's price, and I said by the time PS3 becomes 200 bucks (forever), Xbox 720 will be already out (next Xbox), not fanboyish, just saying its gonna take foreer for them to drop the price to 200 dollars.

People are getting really annoying; learn to read.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By get2sammyb
    GoranP said:
    "Killzone 2 has an extremely bland color palette even in the world of colorless games that we live in today. Personally, I find many games more appealing than Killzone 2 in terms of visuals just because of the color scheme.
    "
    While I agree entirely with this statement, if that was IGN's mindset then surely something like Mirror's Edge should have won the gong?
    Couse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Couse
    lucas_kelly said:
    "Snipes424 said:
    "lucas_kelly said:
    "Have you seen both of them in action? Didn't think so.
    "
    What gears of war 2 and Killzone 2?  I've seen them both in action.........
    "
    I'm not talking about videos, I'm talking about actually seeing them be played or playing them yourself.
    "
    Yeah, I agree. Videos from the game mean absolutely nothing. Looks like another shooter with a lot of hype. Look at Haze. Prepare for your  "Haze 2", Snipes424. Prepare for your "Haze 2"...
    LuffyUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75  Edited By LuffyUzumaki

killzone 1 sucked so who cares about killzone 2

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By get2sammyb
    Major said:
    "So much for not being a fanboy, eh Sentry?
    "
    He's not a fanboy at all. He obviously enjoys playing games on his PS3 but I've never heard him say/do anything that makes him a fanboy. If something looks good on another platform he always says so and likewise in this topic he's stated he thinks both games look awesome but thinks Killzone 2 shaves it.

I can't believe having an opinion makes you a fanboy. That word has gone WAY too far now. I'm sick of reading it. You're not allowed to favour or like anything anymore. You have to be perfectly neutral or get flamed.

It's just plain wrong. I think Killzone 2 looks better. So shoot me, call me a fanboy, do whatever you want, I'm entitled to my opinion and so is everyone else.
    Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#77  Edited By Warihay

"Gears of War 2, don't worry you. Instead we will offer Killzone 2. But Killzone 1 sucked before, so what made you think we wanted more?"

Quote speaks the truth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostlyKiller said:
    ""Gears of War 2, don't worry you. Instead we will offer Killzone 2. But Killzone 1 sucked before, so what made you think we wanted more?"

Quote speaks the truth.
    "

LMFAO, YAY!!! Another fanboy in the Killzone 2 board! Why do they come here? To bash? Pretty sure they do.

Can't wait till KZ2 comes out and all those videos start going up, you'll just be sad that you were wrong...
    Meresin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Meresin

Who cares? These "awards" are just other people's opinions, and they're perfectly entitled to them. :P

Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Thunder

Theres no way that Killzone 2 is a better looking game then Gears 2. Gears' visuals are amazing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunder said:
    "Theres no way that Killzone 2 is a better looking game then Gears 2. Gears' visuals are amazing."
    Tell that to NeoGAF. :P
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Subway

Killzone 2 has way too much grey, its so bland looking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subway said:
    "Killzone 2 has way too much grey, its so bland looking."
    From the two levels of the whole game we have seen? It's no more 'gray' then Gears was, hell even IGN says so, and they even like the art style.

Funny how all these 360 owners are coming into this forum and talking negatively about KZ2, lol. XD
    HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
    lucas_kelly said:
    "Have you seen both of them in action? Didn't think so.
    "

Going to have to agree with him until you see both in action. Who are you to judge? or say a website is not credible.
    Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Warihay
    Sentry said:
    "GhostlyKiller said:
    ""Gears of War 2, don't worry you. Instead we will offer Killzone 2. But Killzone 1 sucked before, so what made you think we wanted more?"

Quote speaks the truth.
    "

LMFAO, YAY!!! Another fanboy in the Killzone 2 board! Why do they come here? To bash? Pretty sure they do.

Can't wait till KZ2 comes out and all those videos start going up, you'll just be sad that you were wrong...
    "
    Really? I can't just say something cause I think it is funny. I am still on the fence of getting a PS3 because no game they have announced or is out is a must have. They are games that I would enjoy playing but none that will sell me the system. It is a solid system and has enormous potential and will probably win this "console war" because of its brand and if blu-ray adoption picks up. And if you say Killzone 2 is a system seller. I don't believe it is. Sure, it is a graphics powerhouse but that is all. Nothing new game play wise yet that hasn't been seen before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wasn't directing that to you, but there have been plenty of 360 owners coming in here, and not one says anything but negative things about the game.

Oh by the way, learn about the game before you post about it, because quite honestly, you think it's only a 'graphic powerhouse', which goes to show how little you know about the game and what it offers.

Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Warihay
    Sentry said:
    "That wasn't directing that to you, but there have been plenty of 360 owners coming in here, and not one says anything but negative things about the game.

Oh by the way, learn about the game before you post about it, because quite honestly, you think it's only a 'graphic powerhouse', which goes to show how little you know about the game and what it offers.
    "
    Well really that is what it is. Yea it has the first person cover system which I think it is actually pretty cool. (Guess that sort of contradicts my last post huh. lol)  But any preview you read, I pretty much can guarantee the first thing they mention will be the graphics. I won't fault them for that though since if I was to write something about it, it would be the first thing I would mention. I will hold judgment though on it until I see more multiplayer footage. I would like to see a whole game being played through and not a montage of clips like the trailer they have out now for it.
    IxRyanRitterxI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#88  Edited By IxRyanRitterxI

gears 2 ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostlyKiller said:
    "Sentry said:
    "That wasn't directing that to you, but there have been plenty of 360 owners coming in here, and not one says anything but negative things about the game.

"
    Well really that is what it is. Yea it has the first person cover system which I think it is actually pretty cool. (Guess that sort of contradicts my last post huh. lol)  But any preview you read, I pretty much can guarantee the first thing they mention will be the graphics. I won't fault them for that though since if I was to write something about it, it would be the first thing I would mention. I will hold judgment though on it until I see more multiplayer footage. I would like to see a whole game being played through and not a montage of clips like the trailer they have out now for it.
    "
    Of course they will mention the graphics, obviously you were not there when the game was debut in E3 05, everyone went mad over the graphics, only to find out it was just CG. Then they showed it again and it has gotten really close to the CG, so its history was really built off of that, so no shit they will talk about its amazing graphics LOL.

And like I said, watch more of the game first. CoD4 did nothing really new, and it was a great game. This game is doing a hell of a lot more new things then CoD4 did, with amazing graphics as well. Watch some of the MP stuff in 1080p, you will be amazed. MP is the key thing here, and I am 99% sure it will be excellent. Not to mention there is 4 player online co-op, as well as the single player campaign, obviously.

I just think you are underestimating it, or more likely talking about it without seeing enough on it.

IxRyanRitterxI said:
    "gears 2 ftw
    "

See what I mean GhostlyKiller? Fanboys just come in and post shit like this. You don't see anyone doing that in the Gears 2 board. XD

How sad.
    Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#90  Edited By Quadrifoglio
    sgthalka said:
    "It's not a matter of opinion. Gears 2 looks factually better than KZ2. The environments are more vivid and detailed. Horizons are more realistic. Character models are more detailed. Lighting effects are more pronounced and realistic. Destructible cover, more unique enemies, larger-scale battles, more unique weapons.

Face it -- KZ2 looks like a CoD 4 knockoff. Gears 2 has established itself as its own franchise with its own identity. Killzone was a generic me-too shooter on PS2, and looks like it will be another generic me-too shooter on PS3.

I don't even own a 360, and I can see this.

Why am I even in this thread. Time to go.
    "
    How can you possibly say that the lighting in Gears of War 2 looks more realistic than Killzone 2? Have you even seen killzone 2 in action?
    Carmel_Chewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Carmel_Chewy

Gears of War 2 > Killzone 2

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By marc
    Brucie said:
    "Gametrailers gave Killzone 2 best graphics and they are major fanboys over there so.....

But yeah, Resistance 2 will own  gears 2's scale"

Fixed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quadrifoglio said:

"sgthalka said:
    "It's not a matter of opinion. Gears 2 looks factually better than KZ2. The environments are more vivid and detailed. Horizons are more realistic. Character models are more detailed. Lighting effects are more pronounced and realistic. Destructible cover, more unique enemies, larger-scale battles, more unique weapons.

Face it -- KZ2 looks like a CoD 4 knockoff. Gears 2 has established itself as its own franchise with its own identity. Killzone was a generic me-too shooter on PS2, and looks like it will be another generic me-too shooter on PS3.

I don't even own a 360, and I can see this.

Why am I even in this thread. Time to go.
    "
    How can you possibly say that the lighting in Gears of War 2 looks more realistic than Killzone 2? Have you even seen killzone 2 in action?
    "
    Obviously not, that is just laughable to be honest.
    Avatar image for deactivated-6071c19eec72a
    deactivated-6071c19eec72a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The fact that there are so many people xbox fans in this thread backs up why IGN made a stupid choice.  Tell me this, if Killzone 2 is going to be so "shitty" like Killzone 1, then why come in here at all.  If the game is so terrible then why even compare it to Gears 2?  The fact of the matter is that Sony exclusive games are pulling away from the 360 games visually and this pisses off the xbox fans, that is why they are in this thread, and that is why you make any Killzone 2 thread anywhere and you have 20 fanboys in thirty seconds downplaying it.  Take killzone 2 out of the list, show me a game that looks as good as Heavy Rain on the 360?

Now graphics aren't everything, I will be the first to admit it, but please, the nay sayers saying the 360 can do anything the PS3 can do... well.. your wrong.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Vlademir

BLASPHEMY!

I shall call the United Nations this instant!

jigsgaudiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jigsgaudiel
    Gears of War 2 and Kill Zone 2 will be release on seperate dates so you can enjoy them one a time, no need to pick favorites here..
    BoomBastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BoomBastick
    Chojin said:
    "
    Avatar image for deactivated-6071c19eec72a
    deactivated-6071c19eec72a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

It's been a while since I've looked at this thread and It's funny to read the old comments.

Now that we have seen the most recent build, do the Gears 2 supporters still believe it looks better?  And if so, why?

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By crunchUK

2 month bump ftl

And i personally think that killzone graphical prowess relies on you not looking too closely

in b4 minuses

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By TwoOneFive

yes it looks better than gears 2!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.