Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

about the end credits (SPOILERS)

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

So after you pretty much destroy all that is left of the Helghast home planet the credits start to roll but bout 1 minute in we see two Helghast on the planet looking at some sort of bunker but we can assume its a ship when they say " Welcome home sir". So exactly who do you think this is? I have high doubts it would be Stahl or Visari but IF it was one if them it would have to be Stahl

Punk1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Punk1984
    @Sackmanjones: Yeah my money is on Stahl since Visari is straight up dead (unless he also has regenerating health) and Orlock is missing a head.
    I hope they release single player DLC that expands the story, maybe a few levels centering on Jammer?
    DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DoctorTran

Considering Visari is quite indeed dead. Old go with Stahl.

thespartandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By thespartandon

It's more likely to be Stahl than Visari, but I wouldn't be surprised if Guerrilla just went crazy and brought him back from the dead.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spoonman671

That thing that he comes out of is an escape pod from the ship Stahl was on.

Mayu_Zane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Mayu_Zane

Guess Chairman Stahl's the new leader of the Helghast. He could easily say that the ISA intentionally ruined their planet with irradiated Petrucite and rally whoever's left.

Though considering that it's implied most of Helghan's people are dead, it's really hard to think how they can possibly be a threat again in less than a hundred years. Unless they pull something crazy like "long-term exposure to irradiated petrucite mutated the Helghast into goddamn three-story-tall monsters."

God, I hope that doesn't happen.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rbanke
    @DoctorTran said:

" Considering Visari is quite indeed dead. Old go with Stahl. "

Is he? Dead Visari could have been a stand-in. There is quite a bit of suggestion on this. In the opening scene they show someone getting aboard a presumably stolen ISA ship and taking off, the only grunt in this scene is shot afterwards (killing the witnesses). When 'visari' greets his daughter, she pulls back her hand and gives a strange look as if to say 'your not my father'. The ending seems very likely to be a returning Visari.
    McQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By McQuinn
    @rbanke said:
    " @DoctorTran said:

" Considering Visari is quite indeed dead. Old go with Stahl. "

Is he? Dead Visari could have been a stand-in. There is quite a bit of suggestion on this. In the opening scene they show someone getting aboard a presumably stolen ISA ship and taking off, the only grunt in this scene is shot afterwards (killing the witnesses). When 'visari' greets his daughter, she pulls back her hand and gives a strange look as if to say 'your not my father'. The ending seems very likely to be a retuning Visari. "
    hmm an interesting observation on the intro.
    TravisT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TravisT

Whats to say it isn't a complete unknown character not introduced in to the series. Of course the Helghast leadership involved more than two people. It could even be a high ranking officer.

Echofoxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Echofoxz

I bet it's Stahl.
    That last scene is gotta lead to Killzone 4, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.