Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

So was getting the Helghast Edition worth it?

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By shadows_kill

So I personally love the Killzone franchise (as seen in my avatar) however I still haven't bought Killzone 3. I was in Best Buy the other day and noticed they have 4 Helgast Editions left over for $80 which I believe is $50 under what it was. So from people that bought it was it worth the extra cash for the Helmet, book, and the action figure?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

It's defiantly not worth the full price but for $80 I'd get it. My friend gotmit and the action figure looks cool and so does the helmet.

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By metalmoog

I bought it for $130 from EB Games. Definitely not worth it. The helmet looks cool and the action figure is alright. The artbook and unlock bonuses were negligible within a day. Killzone 3 represents my biggest gaming purchase regret ever. Initially I wasn't going to buy the game at all, then I decided I would get it after I saw some multiplayer videos, then I got hyped up and decided to go for the big Helghast edition to get the bonuses. Mistake. As of right now, I don't enjoy the online at all anymore, and the game will continue to collect dust on my shelf. I fired up MW2 yesterday and then KZ3 for a quick comparison, now that I've taken a break from both and while I thought I hated CoD, I find myself enjoying it a hell of a lot more. BFBC2 is still the king of the team FPS and CoD is still the king of arcade lone wolf run and gun action.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.