Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Killzone 3 continues the story of the invasion of the planet Helghan by the oppressive forces of the merciless Interplanetary Strategic Alliance. The game also features an improved multiplayer progression system and refined classes.

Wait can I play this game with friends?

ALavaPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ALavaPenguin

My friend and I both have this ordered so should be here today, but the review confused me a bit.  Am I able to join into games with him?  Is that what it meant when it was talking about how the squads work now?  Thank you very much.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Enigma777

Yes, you can create a party of up to 8 people and then join a game with them. However you currently cannot create a private game to play with your friend, though Guerrilla has stated that there will be a patch shortly that allows you to make custom games among other things.

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Jayross

Yup, you will be fine.

My squad that I practice with gets all grouped up in the menus, then we jump into a game together to practice.

It's been working well, but I am not sure what we will do when we want to get more than 8 people into the same game...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.