Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 13, 2018

A medieval open world RPG focused on period-accurate fighting and technique.

Any news on how this runs now on Ps4 Pro?

Yoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I saw it on sale on PSN and I'm really tempted as a huge fan of European RPGs, but there is one problem - after the premiere, it was running like shit on skates on PS4 and was bugged more than Daggerfall on consoles. I know patching and mod community made it somewhat more playable on PCs, but how's the situation now on consoles? I want to play it on my huge TV sitting on a couch (not to mention my PC specs are not ideal for it). Was it patched properly and is playable now on PS4 Pro, or did the developer just abandoned it quickly and I have to endure crashes, lost saves and texture pop-ins?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.