Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 31, 2012

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is a new entry in the Kingdom Hearts series for the 3DS.

FYI: EU version of Kingdom Hearts 3DS has only 3 Subtitle Types.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark

Like Birth by Sleep, the voiceovers in all the European versions of Kingdom Hearts 3D are only in English. What I believe is unlike Birth by Sleep is that, only the three subtitle options available in the European version of Kingdom Hearts 3D will be English, French and German. Square Enix did say that the manual would be translated into Spanish for Spain and Italian for Italy, but in both of those cases the only subtitles available for the actual game will be English. Considering Giant Bomb's big European following, I figured you guys would want to be made aware of this. Source.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Damn it. No Japanese somethings?

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bicycleham

Isn't Spain in Mexico?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel

@Video_Game_King said:

Damn it. No Japanese somethings?

Square Enix generally doesn't include the Japanese voice option in their Kingdom Hearts localizations. There's no reason for them to start now.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BasketSnake

The characters in this game are so fucking dumb. There's a fucktard named Rhyme. The story is even dumber. I play this for the combat. Thankfully it delivers big time. Once you "master" the freeflow combat it's so good. There have been a couple of instances where some techno remix tune kicked in and I just wanted to smash my 3ds. The charm of KH was 1 and 2 for me I guess. I like the games but then I see these generic dream-mumbling spike-haired asswipes named Riku, Siku, Neku, Kuku....and the list goes on. George is gettin UPSET!

C_Cage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By C_Cage

@Xolare: I hope that was a joke. It's the internet so you never know :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.