Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

Roxas?

fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fryedrycestyle

This Ven character... has anybody conjured up some ideas as to why he looks almost exactly like Roxas? I'm still trying to think of possible angles for it but I'm stumped, and it's really bugging me. Well I guess we'll find out at some point in the game?

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By albedos_shadow

I'm thinking that Ven is some sort of distant relative of Sora, so when his Nobody was formed, it used a familiar form from his past to create Roxas. Total guess there.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

Don't speculate on kingdom Hearts! It will create all sort of stupid rumors.

FUN FACTS: Sora in Japanese means air and Ven... I don't know what it means, but VENto is Portuguese for wind. 
    Kai (as in Kairi) means sea in japanese, Nami (as in Namine) means wave and Aqua (the female character from birth by sleep) means water in latin.
    Riku means Terra (the name of one of the characters) and Terra is Portuguese for earth.

EDIT: Im sure this is right now.
    Degio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Degio

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Snail said: vvSora in japanese means air and Ven... I don't know what it means, but VENto is Portuguese for wind. 
    Kai (as Kairi) means sea in Japanese, Naami (as in Naminé) neabs waveand Aqua (the female character from birth by sleep) means water in latin. 
    Riku means Terra (the name of one of the characters) and Terra is portuguese for Earth 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Me: Good guess, Snail, I guess you solved this puzzle, now we only have to wait for the game. :D

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By eclipsesis
    @Snail:
    I thought the word Terra was Latin for earth and Greek for destroyer 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.