Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts III

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 25, 2019

The third sequentially numbered title in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Monster inc. world confirmed.

Par1val

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I do not like the KH games but I’m seriously tempted to buy this because I want to see how this and Toy Story look in a modern game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well I hope for the sake of every Kingdom Hearts fan that Billy Crystal is not involved, because nobody should have to go through the torture of hearing his voice.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

what's this about monster hunter in kingdom hearts

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

Yeah, I thought I was done with this series, but Pixar is kind of my weak spot.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

Maybe I was too old when it first came out, but surely Monsters Inc. is one of the least beloved Pixar series, right down at the bottom of the list along with A Bug's Life? I just remember thinking Monsters Inc. was fine, and then rapidly forgetting about its existence until they inexplicably made a prequel.

Maybe this is a me thing, but when it comes to Pixar's early work as a studio, I think only the Toy Story movies were actually that good, and then it really picks up around The Incredibles and stays pretty good following that until the decline that starts with Cars 2 where they really start pushing out the sequels of questionable quality. There's no special place in my heart for A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., or Finding Nemo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bisonhero: Yeah Toy Story was probably the only early Pixar film that had any sort of lasting impression on me. That was legit a good kids movie. I remember seeing A Bug's Life at the cinema but I probably got more enjoyment out of the PS1 game, and that was still trash. Monsters Inc. was so forgettable I couldn't tell you anything about it other than "look at this cool fur-tech!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.