Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts

Franchise »

The Kingdom Hearts franchise is a series of games conceived by fusing together popular elements of Final Fantasy story telling and classic Disney characters.

KINGDOM HEARTS

chamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chamin1

I've always been waiting to play kingdom hearts since it was the first game I really ever got in to, but that was years ago when I never beat any of my games and I had better things to do. Now many years later when I consider myself somewhat of a hardcore yet somewhat casual gamer, I decided to finally pick up kingdom hearts again. 
    I bought the game about three days ago, and beat it yesterday and loved every minute of it, maybe it's just the nostalgia or maybe it's just the best game ever, but now I'm desperate to see what happens next. So this is why I need your help, what do I do next? Do I go straight to kingdom hearts 2, or do I play chain of memories, or do I just read the graphic novel? I just want to get the best experience I can for my nostalgia starved mind, so please just give me your recommendation :)

zander1123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By zander1123

chain of memories first it will be confusing as hell but play it because it fills in the time between the two games.

Togechu64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Togechu64

You should definitely jump straight into Chain of Memories, its a very different gameplay experience and gaps the holes between the first and second game. By the time your done with that, you will be ready to hit up Kingdom Hearts 2!

chamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By chamin1

Ok thanks for the advice, but what about the graphic novel that follows the same story as CoM, would be better to just read that instead?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.