Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts

Franchise »

The Kingdom Hearts franchise is a series of games conceived by fusing together popular elements of Final Fantasy story telling and classic Disney characters.

Kingdom Hearts 3 wishlist

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aegon

What do you want out of KH3? It doesn't have to be realistic, just whatever you want. 

For me:
    • No more disney party members. Have Riku and another square member
    • No more gummi ship, but an actual fucking ship that you can explore, where you have your own quarters and a training room. In the training room you could try out different abilities and maybe spar with your party members (dream matches). Maybe a throne for Sora on the ship?
    • Give the combat more depth
    • Of course I want a better story and jaw-dropping visuals with amazing Yoko Shimomura tracks playing in the background

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

*waits for KaosAngel*

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By KaosAngel
    @EuanDewar: If you insist good buddy.

@H2Oyea said:

• No more disney party members. Have Riku and another square member
    • No more gummi ship, but an actual fucking ship that you can explore, where you have your own quarters and a training room. In the training room you could try out different abilities and maybe spar with your party members (dream matches). Maybe a throne for Sora on the ship?
    • Give the combat more depth
    • Of course I want a better story and jaw-dropping visuals with amazing Yoko Shimomura tracks playing in the background"
    It's with good proof that Kingdom Hearts III will be Nomura's next proper game after Versus XIII so we can guess a few stuff:

• It's going to be the final chapter.  Period.  Everything has been leading up to the final chapter against the Organization.
    • Party will be Riku and other people from the Organization, I got a hunch in the post Versus XIII era Nomura will stick with the darker tone.  It's what he always wanted in Kingdom Hearts.
    • I can agree with a new Airship, Versus XIII is already using the classic FF style of airships with proper worldmap and all so I can totally see an explorable AirShip like the classic FF days.
    • Whatever Versus XIII does for combat just expect that for Kingdom Hearts III...I mean seriously, it's the same fucking game.
    • If Yoko keeps up her trend, the Kingdom Hearts III score will be jaw-dropping.  When the music for V13 trailers is already beyond what most games do, just imagine what she's cooking up for KH3.
    The game will be for Wii 2, or a Next-Gen console.  Assuming Versus XIII is out late 2012, give them 2-3 years for KH3...so 2015 as a solid release date for the final chapter of Kingdom Hearts.  There is not a snowball's chance in hell KH3 will be out for the PS3 and Nomura will just update the V13 engine for next-gen.  Just picture that secret trailer below and it's what to expect from KH3.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I WANNA CHILL WIT MY BROS SPIDERMAN AND BUZZ LIGHTYEAR.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KaosAngel
    @LordXavierBritish said:

Sony owns Spider-Man, not Disney.  It's part of the deal...Buzz Lightyear is doable though.
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andorski
    @KaosAngel said:
    @LordXavierBritish said:

Sony owns Spider-Man, not Disney.  It's part of the deal...Buzz Lightyear is doable though.
    Disney owns Spiderman by owning Marvel.
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Andorski said:
    How the hell does Sony still own the film rights then and not Disney?
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @H2Oyea: @KaosAngel:

You guys want to ruin the only great part about Kingdom Hearts by shoving as much dark angst anime bullshit into the story.

Hopefully they tone down the organization shit and give me a Marvel world. That's all I really want.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @KaosAngel said:
    @Andorski said:
    How the hell does Sony still own the film rights then and not Disney?
    Do you understand the difference between film rights and merchandise?
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Doctorchimp: Look at the secret trailers!  How can you say you don't want that?!  Once you play Versus XIII and see how the darker stories are better, you too will be like "yo KH needs that dark shit".
    BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Knowing that is actually exists.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KaosAngel
    @PrimeSynergy said:
    Knowing that is actually exists.
    It's already been confirmed.  It's the next game after V13, if you don't count KHDDD.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @KaosAngel said:
    @Doctorchimp: Look at the secret trailers!  How can you say you don't want that?!  Once you play Versus XIII and see how the darker stories are better, you too will be like "yo KH needs that dark shit".
    Yeah I remember the secret trailer for the first Kingdom Hearts and I was happy Kingdom Hearts II didn't become just that aesthetic.

I also remember the serious "dark shit" they did put in Kingdom Hearts II and being fucking offended at how convoluted the organization stuff turned out to be. Disney was no longer the silliest part about that game. That's kind of sad.

The darker anime stories always come off as pretty bad...so it's not like I haven't seen it before...
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andorski
    @Doctorchimp said:
    @H2Oyea: @KaosAngel: You guys want to ruin the only great part about Kingdom Hearts by shoving as much dark angst anime bullshit into the story. Hopefully they tone down the organization shit and give me a Marvel world. That's all I really want.
    Yea... that was called Kingdom Hearts 2.

I loved Kingdom Hearts, but the sequel took teenage melodrama to it's limit, and all GBA, DS, and PSP games have made it difficult to follow the entire series' story.  I'd rather have Nomura just work on making a new series with a similar combat system.
    Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Muerthoz

Kingdom Hearts needs Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, Rescue Rangers and Gargoyles.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Doctorchimp: ...well how do you feel about Versus then?  That's pretty much the dark vibe into the whole game.  Are you excited for that concept?
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Andorski said:
    I'd rather have Nomura just work on making a new series with a similar combat system.
    Well lucky for you, you got Versus XIII.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @Andorski said:
    @Doctorchimp said:
    @H2Oyea: @KaosAngel: You guys want to ruin the only great part about Kingdom Hearts by shoving as much dark angst anime bullshit into the story. Hopefully they tone down the organization shit and give me a Marvel world. That's all I really want.
    Yea... that was called Kingdom Hearts 2.

I loved Kingdom Hearts, but the sequel took teenage melodrama to it's limit, and all GBA, DS, and PSP games have made it difficult to follow the entire series' story.  I'd rather have Nomura just work on making a new series with a similar combat system.
    I am with you 100%, as I've said before that organization shit really deflated that game.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @KaosAngel said:
    @Doctorchimp: ...well how do you feel about Versus then?  That's pretty much the dark vibe into the whole game.  Are you excited for that concept?
    .....ummmm

They haven't really showed anything....but no not really....
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, is Versus XIII about Orginzation XIII? I thought it was like another story in the FFXIII universe or something.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Andorski
    @Muerthoz said:
    Someone hire this man.
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KaosAngel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    Wait, is Versus XIII about Orginzation XIII? I thought it was like another story in the FFXIII universe or something.
    No, Versus XIII has no connection to anything.  It's the game Nomura and his team wanted to make before Kingdom Hearts but they couldn't due to not having the power they have now.  The only thing KH and Versus XIII share are the battle systems.
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Andorski
    @KaosAngel said:
    @Andorski said:
    I'd rather have Nomura just work on making a new series with a similar combat system.
    Well lucky for you, you got Versus XIII.
    Ehh, don't know how connected Versus will be to FFXIII, but if their themes are similar, then I would just be trading one hammy and over emotional story for another.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaosAngel said:
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    No, Versus XIII has no connection to anything.  It's the game Nomura and his team wanted to make before Kingdom Hearts but they couldn't due to not having the power they have now.  The only thing KH and Versus XIII share are the battle systems.
    I have a new question then.

Why would you put the number 13 in your new game's title when it is the most current iteration of your biggest franchise and also ties strongly into your other biggest franchise.
    shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By shiftymagician
    @Doctorchimp said:
    @KaosAngel said:
    .....ummmmThey haven't really showed anything....but no not really....
    What do you mean by anything?  There was the video of gameplay in different situations as well as the CG videos.  Of course I'm with you if you meant they haven't really shown anything about what the story will actually be.
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KaosAngel
    @LordXavierBritish: Maybe Nomura wanted to use the Final Fantasy assets and the only way he could do it was by making a Final Fantasy game.  Dude, conspiracies have been going like crazy for this game, some people are saying it's going to tie in with KH, others are saying it will tie into FFXIII, and some others think it'll tie into a project not yet announced and that Final Fantasy Versus will be a new franchise.  

Nomura just said this is the game he always wanted to make before KH and that's all he's leaving it at.
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Andorski
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    @KaosAngel said:
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    I have a new question then.Why would you put the number 13 in your new game's title when it is the most current iteration of your biggest franchise and also ties strongly into your other biggest franchise.
    FF Versus XIII is part of a series called the Fabula Nova Crystallis, which also consists of FFXIII and FF Agito XIII.  It's basically a series within a series.  All of them are suppose to be set in the same universe.
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Andorski said:
    FF Versus XIII is part of a series called the Fabula Nova Crystallis, which also consists of FFXIII and FF Agito XIII.  It's basically a series within a series.  All of them are suppose to be set in the same universe.
    They canceled that Fabula Nova.  They even changed Agito to Type-0...so the conspires are all over the place now.  Why would Versus keep the name but Agito bails it?  Either Square is making a new FF spin-off, or V13 ties to 13 proper.
    Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, let me get this straight. You basically want another Final Fantasy game with more melodrama than ever, removing the Disney aspects (the ONLY thing that really makes the series different) and basically have another generic JRPG that is for fans only. Yeah, sounds great.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Afroman269

I need to replay those 2 games again and fuck you for wanting to cut out the Disney aspects. They were pretty awesome and they made Mickey Mouse badass. It's basically one of the main reasons why I like the franchise. I'm interested in seeing more worlds. 

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Afroman269: You mean the four games.

The only ones required are KH, KH2, BBS, and KHDDD.  Those are the only ones that tie into the proper story.
    Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
    the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

im only excited for Versus XIII because of the setting's similarity to Tokyo.  trailers brought me back to my childhood...  ill worry about all that dark anime shit later.  im usually not interested in that kind of story. havent started KH2 and havent finished KH.  damn cutscene for the last boss is long as fuck!

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Afroman269
    @KaosAngel: I'm a good ways through BBS, I need to find my PSP again so I can finish it. Is KHDDD the 3DS game? Where in the plotline does that fit in?
    donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By donchipotle

I want it to be accessible for someone who stopped playing after KH2  because I thought it was getting way dumb. 

Also I want to be able to stab the entire cast of Final Fantasy 7. 
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Afroman269: It takes place between KH2 and KH3 and it ties into what the Organization is up to or something.  It might end up being like Chain of Memories and if that's the case, then KHDDD will be explained in the first hour or two of KH3.
    TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By TehFlan

I liked the Disney parts of Kingdom Hearts. That's where all the charm came from. Why would you want them gone?

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @ShiftyMagician said:
    @Doctorchimp said:
    @KaosAngel said:
    .....ummmmThey haven't really showed anything....but no not really....
    What do you mean by anything?  There was the video of gameplay in different situations as well as the CG videos.  Of course I'm with you if you meant they haven't really shown anything about what the story will actually be.
    Yeah and the combat looked kind of clunky in a Kingdom Hearts way. The story they showed so far hasn't really riled me up either....

It's 2011 and the Action RPG has taken off. After two Mass Effects, The Witcher 2 on May 17th, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls coming out later I can't stress enough how they're really gonna have to break from the mold...because if all they're going to do is bank it on Nomura's name they're in for a shock...
    Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Aegon
    @KaosAngel said:

I want my KH3 to throw dark. But seriously, you guys revived this thread and WITHOUT MEEEEE. 

@Andorski said:
    @Muerthoz said:
    Someone hire this man.
    Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles=yes, the rest i don't know.

@Afroman269 said:
    I need to replay those 2 games again and fuck you for wanting to cut out the Disney aspects. They were pretty awesome and they made Mickey Mouse badass. It's basically one of the main reasons why I like the franchise. I'm interested in seeing more worlds. 
    I don't want to completely take disney out of the picture, I just want my party to consist of super powerful square-enix dudes. 
    Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By Video_Game_King

I just want it to fucking happen. We need this movie now. Also, Sword & The Stone level. After Sora became a lion in Kingdom Hearts II, there isn't much of an excuse.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Afroman269
    @H2Oyea: Why not just have a party consisting of strong disney dudes? Having square-enix dudes for the sake of "looking cool" sounds kinda lame. I think the option to choose your party, mass effect style, from a selection of non-disney and disney guys would be the most ideal situation.
    Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Aegon
    @Afroman269 said:
    @H2Oyea: Why not just have a party consisting of strong disney dudes? Having square-enix dudes for the sake of "looking cool" sounds kinda lame. I think the option to choose your party, mass effect style, from a selection of non-disney and disney guys would be the most ideal situation.
    Yeah, that would be the best way to deal with it. 
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KaosAngel
    @H2Oyea said:
    @Afroman269 said:
    Yeah, that would be the best way to deal with it. 
    Would Disney allow that though?  Dude...I also realized that because KH3 is coming out after V13....the cast from V13 will totally be playable too.  Plus all the new Disney movies coming out like Incredibles 2.
    medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By medacris
    • Bring Sora back. Not a fan of Riku (fangirls killed him for me) or the Org. (ditto)
    • Dig into the pantheon of obscure/more recent Disney characters or any Final Fantasy characters who haven't been used yet. Quistis Trepe, Lulu, Milo Thatch, Jim Hawkins, Mira Nova (also Darkwing and the Gargoyles, as already mentioned)...
    • Bring Space Paranoids back with Sam Flynn and Quorra instead of Kevin Flynn. This will probably happen anyways.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @Afroman269 said:
    Fuck yes.

I want to have Paragon and Renegade style choices so that way you have to choose between the Disney and Square worlds. I want Simba and Wall-E in my party to kill Auron, Cloud, and Leon.

Make it happen Sqaure-Enix..I dare you.
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Afroman269
    @Doctorchimp: Right trigger to uppercut Capt. Hook. Oh man, I would want this game so hard.
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KaosAngel
    @medacris said:
    • Bring Sora back. Not a fan of Riku (fangirls killed him for me) or the Org. (ditto)
    Sora has always been the protagonist in KH...you never even got to use Riku, I will admit that Riku going from KH to KH2 was just "wtf...".  I think it's safe to say that Sora will remain the protagonist, it will be the final chapter of his story.
    dangerapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By dangerapple

for me i want toy story world and in there you party turns toy like 

combos

the ability to turn into other party members

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.