Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts

Franchise »

The Kingdom Hearts franchise is a series of games conceived by fusing together popular elements of Final Fantasy story telling and classic Disney characters.

Kingdom Hearts 3D in Development

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TheKidNixon

In the flood of 3DS announcements this week, another worth mentioning is an all-new Kingdom Hearts game specifically designed for from the ground up for the new handheld. This should not be confused with  Re: Coded, the port of the formerly Japan-only cell phone title. While this isn't really big news (Kingdom Hearts has more or less lived on the portable front for a while now, and it seems everyone is clamoring to say they're working 3DS stuff), I'm interested to see what this turns out to be; this is more or less Square's number two franchise, and apparently they're going to be doing some interviews about it at E3, so hope to hear more soon.

Source: 1Up and Square-Enix Twitter account

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

unless 3ds doesn't give me physical illness like all pseudo 3d i wont be getting it...
    this is my worst fear.
    Pseudo 3d becoming standard...

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By ryanwho
    @WilliamRLBaker said:
    " unless 3ds doesn't give me physical illness like all pseudo 3d i wont be getting it... this is my worst fear. Pseudo 3d becoming standard... "
    You can turn it off. There is no 3d that won't make you sick given enough time. You're fucking with your eyes. You'll never be able to play a 3d game for 10 hours straight without fucking yourself up a little bit.
    TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TheKidNixon

At least with the 3DS, if the 3Dness is giving you headaches/issues, you can tone it down or straight switch it off. I'm sure for some games that might obfuscate the usefulness, but it also is a nice feature for people who physically can't view 3D or just find it distracting.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105

I was sad to hear it's not a remake of the first one, but instead it's an all new game.

Gunrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Gunrock

I wish they'd stop making these portable KH, i want KH3 on ps3 version damn it.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ryanwho
    @Willy105 said:
    " I was sad to hear it's not a remake of the first one, but instead it's an all new game. "
    You're sad to hear its not a remake? I have a hard time computing this. Why would a fan want a remake of a 5 year old game over a new installment?
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Willy105
    @ryanwho said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " I was sad to hear it's not a remake of the first one, but instead it's an all new game. "
    You're sad to hear its not a remake? I have a hard time computing this. Why would a fan want a remake of a 5 year old game over a new installment? "
    Because I wouldn't have to hunt down the PS2 original.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ryanwho

Didn't Final Mix come out a year ago or something?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.