Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an open-world singleplayer RPG with combo-based action and the trappings of an MMORPG. Reckoning is set in Amalur, the same setting as 38 Studios' planned MMO codenamed "Copernicus."

Not sure if anyone else picked this up yet but...

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By quirkwood

You're character is a freakin' god in this game. Not just in the sense that you have cool powers as such but more in the way the Norse gods are gods. Where am I drawing this cinclusion from? Well in the intro they talk about the winter court awaiting the birth of a new god secondly the fateweaver guy tells you only gods have the power to control their fate. Therefore it's pretty safe to assume you are a god. Possibly even the the god the winter court are waiting for.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

@quirkwood said:

You're character is a freakin' god in this game. Not just in the sense that you have cool powers as such but more in the way the Norse gods are gods. Where am I drawing this cinclusion from? Well in the intro they talk about the winter court awaiting the birth of a new god secondly the fateweaver guy tells you only gods have the power to control their fate. Therefore it's pretty safe to assume you are a god. Possibly even the the god the winter court are waiting for.

Oh man now you went and spoiled the main story twist in the game.

Shit.

:)

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By quirkwood

@Getz:

I never said it was something that hasn't happened before. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed it. Also hoping that it's not supposed to be a big reveal later in the game as they are doing a pretty good job of making it blindingly obvious.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Getz

@quirkwood said:

@Getz:

I never said it was something that hasn't happened before. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed it. Also hoping that it's not supposed to be a big reveal later in the game as they are doing a pretty good job of making it blindingly obvious.

You didn't have to say it: your incredulity was enough to poke fun of.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.