Kirby's Blowout Blast is an action game developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS.
In Kirby's Blowout Blast players take on the titular Kirby. The game plays similar to that of the original Kirby's Dreamland, but instead players can move on a 3D plane.
Players can suck up enemies and spit them out to either just defeat them or to defeat multiple enemies or break blocks. When Kirby has an enemy inside of him an arrow will point in the direction that it will be spit out.
Kirby's Blowout Blast features support for the Kirby themed Amiibo figures. The following Amiibo are supported:
- King Dedede (Kirby Series)
- King Dedede (Smash Bros. Series)
- Kirby (Kirby Series)
- Kirby (Smash Bros. Series)
- Meta Knight (Kirby Series)
- Meta Knight (Smash Bros. Series)
- Waddle Dee (Kirby Series)