themaxdaddy's Knights and Bikes (PlayStation 4) review

Avatar image for themaxdaddy

Unbelievable charm and fun

Playing this makes me laugh a lot. The two main characters are fun and even being a 37 year old man I find their childish energy contagious. They constantly shout and make noises like real kids. The music is great. The visuals are great. Wonderful charm. If you enjoyed Tearaway I think you'll enjoy this. You can play co-op online or couch. We've only done couch. The two girls have a number of different attacks that they learn as the game progresses and they can be combined. The powers are fun to play with and look great. You can customise the girls bikes as you please. It's not a particularly challenging game, so far. We're about 5 hours in. It might be mildly scarey for some younger kids, but no more than a children's film.