Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Knights in the Nightmare

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 25, 2008

Knights in the Nightmare is a turn-based strategy RPG / bullet hell hybrid developed by Sting Entertainment.

Multiple Endings?

CrackedOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CrackedOnyx

I beat the PSP version of this game yesterday.  The game itself was a total blast, and I have no complaints on that score.  I'm just slightly curious about the ending.

This gave me a serious Bad Ending vibe, and I'm just curious as to whether there are other endings for the Maria route.  I was definitely surprised, because I recruited just about all of the Knights.  Was I meant to use the Enemy Key Items?  I mostly ignored them because the bosses' Overdrive skills were usually pretty easy to deal with.  For the record, I found Key Items for everyone but "Jamie" and Aquina.  Hell, I lugged that Soul Crucible around for forty-six missions.  I just never used any of them.

I'm definitely going to play this game again, but I'm just curious as to whether there's anything left to see in Maria's route.  I don't want to know the actual content of any other endings; I just want to know if they exist.  Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.