Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Konami

Company »

Konami is a well-known Japanese video game company, famous for series such as Castlevania, Silent Hill, and Metal Gear Solid.

Konami Press Conference Discussion Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aegon

It will be streamed here at 10:30 PST and 1:30 EST. Right now it links to some poll, but it'll change later on.

No Caption Provided
    Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Winternet

The question is: do I stay up all night or do I go to sleep and maybe wake up on time to watch it?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By N7
    @Winternet: Are it depand on fuewer cant than againe. one mirrion troos. one. mirrion. troos. aighiaha aueyooyoyyoa. yes.

Tak Fuji will never allow me to miss another Konami conference.
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

While I appreciate the enthusiasm here, the moderators are organising and managing the discussion threads for the press conferences. The Konami one will go up a little closer to showtime and will have a cool banner and everything, until then all you guys need to do is sit back and get hype.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.