The Koopalings are Bowser's first 7 children in the Mario series. They also appear in the animated adventures: The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World. These 7 children love to cause trouble for Mario & the gang and they are always with his dad. The names of the 7 Koopalings are Morton Koopa Jr., Iggy Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Ludwig von Koopa, Roy Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa and Larry Koopa. In the animated series, their names are Hip Koopa, Hop Koopa, Cheatsy Koopa, Kootie Pie Koopa, Kooky von Koopa, Bully Koopa & Big Mouth Koopa Jr. You seen them as a group so, let's meet them all.
The Koopalings are all named after famous musicians, with the exception of Larry, who is named after talk-show host Larry King.
Meet the Koopalings
- Roy Koopa: The first Koopaling of 7 is Roy. He is a tough fighter and likes to stomp down on Mario. In the animated series, he is known as Bully Koopa.
- Morton Koopa Jr.: Known as Big Mouth Koopa Jr. in the animated series, he is a talker and has a big mouth hence the name.
- Ludwig von Koopa: Known for his greatest inventions and the love of music, this Koopaling is the oldest of the bunch. In the DiC animated adventures, he is known as Kooky von Koopa, the inventor of the bunch.
- Wendy O. Koopa: The 4th Koopaling of 7 is a female and she loves Milli Vanilli in the animated series. Her name in the animated series is Kootie Pie Koopa.
- Larry Koopa: Larry is the youngest of the bunch and he loves to make plans for their next move and he is the the emperor of eavesdropping. In the animated series, he is known as Cheatsy Koopa.
- Iggy Koopa: The 6th Koopaling is Iggy. Iggy wears glasses in the games and in the animated series, he is known as Hop Koopa.
- Lemmy Koopa: Last, but not least is Lemmy Koopa. Lemmy loves to play with his circus ball and he loves the freeze gun. In the animated series, he is known as Hip Koopa.
|Wendy O. Koopa
|Kootie Pie Koopa
|Ludwig von Koopa
|Kooky von Koopa
|Morton Koopa Jr.
|Big Mouth Koopa Jr.